Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Ga naar beneden
Ga naar pagina : Vorige  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 31 ... 41  Volgende
AuteurBericht
Appel

Appel

Number of posts : 1243
[ENG] Chat topic :3 - Pagina 21 Vide

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [ENG] Chat topic :3 [ENG] Chat topic :3 - Pagina 21 Emptyza 28 jul 2012 - 18:52

Brave~~ I saw it last week. It was awesome D:
I love gladiator too, ''Now we are free and we will meet again.. but not yet, not yet'' it's so beautiful..

I'm finally home, so I can spam the site with all my topics xD
Starting now.. ^^
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
Aladiah

Aladiah

Number of posts : 126

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [ENG] Chat topic :3 [ENG] Chat topic :3 - Pagina 21 Emptyza 28 jul 2012 - 19:12

Brave is so beaufiful! In America it's now out for like.. a month already? But I never got to watch it. Maybe I will jsut look it up at Movie2k xD
Appel

Appel

Number of posts : 1243

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [ENG] Chat topic :3 [ENG] Chat topic :3 - Pagina 21 Emptyza 28 jul 2012 - 19:45

You should really watch it~
I just love the scottish accent that the characters use. xD
Eve

Eve

Number of posts : 1903

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [ENG] Chat topic :3 [ENG] Chat topic :3 - Pagina 21 Emptyza 28 jul 2012 - 20:02

About movies, last time I went to the movies with my parents and we went to Prometheus,
I think I only saw half of the movie. To scary for me.
Aladiah

Aladiah

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [ENG] Chat topic :3 [ENG] Chat topic :3 - Pagina 21 Emptyza 28 jul 2012 - 20:05

I definitly want to see Prometheus! So cooool~
But I wasn't able to watch it in the Theatre, althogh I wanted so badly x.x
Eve

Eve

Number of posts : 1903

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [ENG] Chat topic :3 [ENG] Chat topic :3 - Pagina 21 Emptyza 28 jul 2012 - 20:12

I never want to see it ever again, I didn't slept that night!
I stayed up the whole night with my light on, I'm more a Pixar/disney fan.
I don't even have the guts to see Saw...
Aladiah

Aladiah

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [ENG] Chat topic :3 [ENG] Chat topic :3 - Pagina 21 Emptyza 28 jul 2012 - 20:32

I saw "Saw" xD I, II, II, VI & VII :3
Phantastico

Phantastico

Number of posts : 663

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [ENG] Chat topic :3 [ENG] Chat topic :3 - Pagina 21 Emptyza 28 jul 2012 - 21:27

Hi guys! Ohhh, movies. I loved Prometheus, it was really intense and definitely worked well with the other Alien movies. Also saw Brave, but I didn't like it much. I thought it was beautifully done, but that the story was kind of a rip off of Brother Bear. And I've never seen any of the SAW movies, because horror scares me. :3
SoulmadeMorrow

SoulmadeMorrow

Number of posts : 829

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [ENG] Chat topic :3 [ENG] Chat topic :3 - Pagina 21 Emptyza 28 jul 2012 - 21:34

horror is horrorfying me crawls behind pillows and stuff when there is a (not even believable horror) movie like Final Destination on. I guess it's just the whole idea behind that i can't handle lol.

AND i sat by the fire for a couple of hours just reading a book <333 Now I shall finish my post muwhahah
FLOURISHINGS

FLOURISHINGS

Number of posts : 55

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [ENG] Chat topic :3 [ENG] Chat topic :3 - Pagina 21 Emptyza 28 jul 2012 - 21:37

Final Destination just makes me laugh because the way some people die is so comical. And the book reading sounds magical, Morrow. I'm jealous - I have to go to work again. I'm actually excited for school to start because then I won't work so damn much, haha.
Phantastico

Phantastico

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [ENG] Chat topic :3 [ENG] Chat topic :3 - Pagina 21 Emptyza 28 jul 2012 - 21:38

I don't like horror, it scares me too. I didn't think Prometheus was really scary, but I guess it's because it has more of a plot. Horror movies just...no. I don't like the Final Destination movies. I tried to watch one and I just thought it was stupid. :/
I prefer psychological thrillers if I'm gonna watch something with a scary vibe.

Yesh, go Yew, go! Post away!
SoulmadeMorrow

SoulmadeMorrow

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [ENG] Chat topic :3 [ENG] Chat topic :3 - Pagina 21 Emptyza 28 jul 2012 - 21:42

It's just cold enough to sit with a blanket too hihi. And the horses where standing in the roundpan(?) next to the apple Orchard where the fire was and the darkness began to fall quetly and and and~ efuuuuu <3

BUT. It eventually got too cold for me haha P:
amarinsanity

Number of posts : 132

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [ENG] Chat topic :3 [ENG] Chat topic :3 - Pagina 21 Emptyza 28 jul 2012 - 21:44

ghelleeeu everyone Regenboogschaap

it's a jumping rainbowsheep thingy :3
Aladiah

Aladiah

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [ENG] Chat topic :3 [ENG] Chat topic :3 - Pagina 21 Emptyza 28 jul 2012 - 21:45

I really don't like final destination and I only saw Saw because so many people know it. The story is kinda boring too, I mean there is someone who wants to teach persons lessons using such cruel methods?! I can just say "baka" [japanese for stupid, eh XD]

Reading books is just as good as watching movies, if I didn't already read every book in my shelve so many times I would do that too! 8D
Phantastico

Phantastico

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [ENG] Chat topic :3 [ENG] Chat topic :3 - Pagina 21 Emptyza 28 jul 2012 - 21:45

D'aww, it's cute! :3
FLOURISHINGS

FLOURISHINGS

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [ENG] Chat topic :3 [ENG] Chat topic :3 - Pagina 21 Emptyza 28 jul 2012 - 21:46

Phan - oh, I so agree. Like I can watch some freaky movies if the plot is good, and I get scared really easy.

Like The Thing? - Terrifying, but I was on the edge of my seat the whole time because the suspense and plot was delicious.

I also love reading up on serial killers which is kind of a weird habit haha.
SoulmadeMorrow

SoulmadeMorrow

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [ENG] Chat topic :3 [ENG] Chat topic :3 - Pagina 21 Emptyza 28 jul 2012 - 21:46

Do you watch anime/ read manga? C:> *fandom rises mwuha*

Ikr, though i do love watching series and such
Aladiah

Aladiah

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [ENG] Chat topic :3 [ENG] Chat topic :3 - Pagina 21 Emptyza 28 jul 2012 - 21:48

Regenboogschaap
Phantastico

Phantastico

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [ENG] Chat topic :3 [ENG] Chat topic :3 - Pagina 21 Emptyza 28 jul 2012 - 21:48

Nope, I don't like anime or manga. Just not my thing...
Flourishings - I love serial killers! I read a whole book on Charles Manson once. And one of my favorite movies series is the Hannibal Lecter series. Definitely psychological and interesting, with a bit of suspense. :3
amarinsanity

Number of posts : 132

Contact

i hate horrors ghehe, always gives me nightmares. when i was about eleven i watched 'the ring' and i think i didn't sleep for a whole week :'D

Phantastico

Phantastico

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [ENG] Chat topic :3 [ENG] Chat topic :3 - Pagina 21 Emptyza 28 jul 2012 - 21:50

Paranormal Activity gave me nightmares for months...and I can't even hear/see the commercials for it or any of the other ones in the series without getting worked up.
FLOURISHINGS

FLOURISHINGS

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [ENG] Chat topic :3 [ENG] Chat topic :3 - Pagina 21 Emptyza 28 jul 2012 - 21:51

I wanted to watch the Hannibal Lector stuff, but I never really got around to it.

Right now I've been reading up on the Zodiac killer and I'm lusting after the movie, bahaha.

And nooo, Nikki, but I've been kind of interested. Any really good ones I should read, hehe?

Mentioning that that, anyone like some Hayao Miyazaki? Favorite. Movies. Ever.
Aladiah

Aladiah

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [ENG] Chat topic :3 [ENG] Chat topic :3 - Pagina 21 Emptyza 28 jul 2012 - 21:53

OMG. I LOVE ANIME AND MANGA *o*
What series do you watch NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIiii 8D
Phantastico

Phantastico

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [ENG] Chat topic :3 [ENG] Chat topic :3 - Pagina 21 Emptyza 28 jul 2012 - 21:53

The Zodiac killer has the movie with Kevin Spacey, right? I love that movie. You should definitely watch Hannibal if you like that kind of stuff. Older, but delicious.

Only anime movie I like is Howl's Moving Castle. :3
madeinspace

Number of posts : 429

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [ENG] Chat topic :3 [ENG] Chat topic :3 - Pagina 21 Emptyza 28 jul 2012 - 21:54

I looooooove Spirited Away! Absolutely adore it <3
Gesponsorde inhoud

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [ENG] Chat topic :3 [ENG] Chat topic :3 - Pagina 21 Empty

[ENG] Chat topic :3

Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Terug naar boven
Pagina 21 van 41Ga naar pagina : Vorige  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 31 ... 41  Volgende

Soortgelijke onderwerpen

-
» [ENG] Chat Topic
» Onzin Topic
» Onzin Topic
» Onzin Topic
» Onzin Topic

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum
Blue Moon Horses :: [ENG] Chat topic :3 - Pagina 21 A2tpGgU :: » Archive :: Onzin Topics-
» CHATBOX