{ENG} Amor-y-odio

Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Ga naar beneden
AuteurBericht
I.mes

I.mes

Number of posts : 112
{ENG} Amor-y-odio Vide

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: {ENG} Amor-y-odio {ENG} Amor-y-odio Emptyvr 27 jul 2012 - 14:10

Storyline,
Love and Hate, they are so alike.

I don't wear designer clothes, I don't go to the finest schools. But I know, I ain't no foo-ool baby. I may not be a star, I am not driving the sickest car. But I know, I can make you happy-y baby.

A body marked by the past of this beloved creature entered the area that was called BMH these days. His appearance was unknown for most creatures here. Well let us say as for all actually, because Shamrock was an outsider, a horse with no purpose, a horse with no family, ... In short, a horse with no meaning. But Shamrock was wrong. He does have a family, but they don't know the forced stallion had survived the assassination attempt. He knew he was blessed finding his way again, he knew that better than anybody else, but still.. He was missing his own melody, the melody of his life. Something that would make him feel better, that could cheer him up when he was down. Finding something that could compare would be his new quest of the day. He wasn't someone who looked forward in life, no he just lived the present moment.

Eventually he stopped at a little river, where he pitched his nose in the air. He was wondering.. What would happen today. (...)
(...)

** OPEN for everyone
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
xx-loveme-xx

xx-loveme-xx

Number of posts : 26
{ENG} Amor-y-odio Vide

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: {ENG} Amor-y-odio {ENG} Amor-y-odio Emptyma 30 jul 2012 - 23:09

I was standing at a river when I heard something near by. I came closer and then I saw him, a beautifull but also strange stallion. He just stood there with his nose in the air. Not knowing I was here. Slowly I walked closer, not as close as he was at the river, but close enough to him so he could see me. I was wondering why he just stood there, doing nothing. It's almost a full blue moon, and he is standing there. Maybe he just don't know about the dangerous horses in BMH. I decided to take one step, just one step closer to him. But when I dit that, A stone rolled away and fell in the water. I looked straight to the stallion. Praying not to look up cause I can't run away, he certainly hear me than.

Sorry if my English is wrong. I am from Belgium.
I.mes

I.mes

{ENG} Amor-y-odio Vide

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: {ENG} Amor-y-odio {ENG} Amor-y-odio Emptyma 30 jul 2012 - 23:24

Storyline,
Love and Hate, they are so alike.

I don't wear designer clothes, I don't go to the finest schools. But I know, I ain't no foo-ool baby. I may not be a star, I am not driving the sickest car. But I know, I can make you happy-y baby.

He reached out his neck and pushed his dark colored lips slowly against the water surface. It was refreshing, something Shamrock loved more than anything. A refreshing in life. He swallowed a little bit of the water and afterwards he raised his head again. He really had no idea that a few meters further a mare was looking towards him.

Shamrock wasn't an easy individual. He had DID, the Dissociative identity disorder. It was a mental disorder characterized by at least two distinct and relatively enduring identities. You can say, Shamrock was never the same horse you met. One time he could be so sweet, the other time he would hate or not recognize you. He had a bad and a good side, unfortunately the bad side took the upper hand. He is trying to fight it, but its really a no-go...

A small sigh left Shamrock's mouth while his eyes slipped further over the area. He just felt that today was going to be a good day. But like any forecast, things still could go wrong anytime. That was the moment he heard the rock fell into the water and he finally noticed the mare. His blue watchers slid slowely over her body and whereupon they freezed at her eyes. Even though his facial expression wasn't unfriendly, it wasn't really friendly either. Lets say, that he was looking at her with a neutral view. Shamrock was someone who rather stood there and wait, than approach the mare himself. He was wondering what to expect, what she would do. (...)

*ben nederlands ook hoor n.n doe nu gewoon lekker veel engelse topics om men engels wat bij te schaven Wink
xx-loveme-xx

xx-loveme-xx

{ENG} Amor-y-odio Vide

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: {ENG} Amor-y-odio {ENG} Amor-y-odio Emptyma 30 jul 2012 - 23:43

* haha ok Smile zelfde reden als mij dus.

I saw him watching at me, he was watching with a neutral view. Would he be a good one? I stept forward to him, because hiding and running away would makes me look like I'm a weak mare. But I'm not. I'm very strong because of my past. I grew up all alone when I was 6 months old. My parents and I were attacked by a cougar and I was the only one who survived. I have a blind eye since then and scars on my cheek and belly. So you couldn't call me a weak mare.

When I stood at the other side of the river, I looked in his blue eyes and said Hi, I'm Flecha/ Who are you? The only thing I tried was being nice and friendly. But sometimes I can be hard too. And I felt this stallion wasn't friendly or hatefull. There was sometinh special at him. I looked one more time before I began to drink of the cold water. It was so cold that I had to stop drinking before my stomach hurts.
I.mes

I.mes

{ENG} Amor-y-odio Vide

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: {ENG} Amor-y-odio {ENG} Amor-y-odio Emptydi 31 jul 2012 - 12:24

Storyline,
Love and Hate, they are so alike

His eyes were still looking at her, very shrill. Yes, you could say that Shamrock was anything but modest now. His ears were moving very changeable after which he buried them both back into his neck. He was a very suspicious horse, because he never really knew how his character would express itself that day.

When the mare approached him, Sham was more surprised than anything. He did not understand why? His attitude was anything but appealing. He snorted softly while he was still looking very pierced towards the mare. Flecha, she said. He repeated her name several times through his mind. That was the moment a small grin appeared on Shamrock's face. "Well Flecha.." he said. What is a beautyfull creature like you, doing here in an awful place like this?" A malicious smile attend. Sham was already scared this would happen. His evil side began to take the upper hand. Maybe it was the influence of the harmless mare, or maybe not.. He didn't know, but there was nothing he could do about it..

When tha mare asked for his name a moment of silent appeared. He doubted whether he would tell his name or not. "You'll have to earn my name, dear " He eventually said. His face adorned with an amused grin. (...)

Bang, bang, I shot you down. Bang, bang, you hit the ground. Bang, bang, that awful sound
xx-loveme-xx

xx-loveme-xx

{ENG} Amor-y-odio Vide

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: {ENG} Amor-y-odio {ENG} Amor-y-odio Emptydi 31 jul 2012 - 23:00

He still looked at me, but he was suprised too. I don't know why but I don't care. When he talked, he first said my name for several times, and then he asked it, what I was doing here, an awful place? How could this be an awful with the beautiful forests, fields, the calm sea and wild rivers? I don't ask him, I thought it would be better te ask the leader for that answer. I'm new in the herd, I grew up in a forest without any other horse near by. was my answer to him. I came here while I was searching for some friends and a place where I would be safe. But now you told me it is not safe here. I also said. When I asked for his name, there was a moment of silence. I couldn't understand why e wouldn't tell me his name. He said that I have to earn his name. How?? did I asked him. I looked to him with eyes full of questions. I was hoping he would tell me how I could earn his name. But I felt this horse was different of other horses. The fealing wasn't very bad but also it didn't felt very good. I began to stand a bit straighter to show him my muscles. For a mare I had more muscles because I grew up alone and I had to fight with other horses and some predators like foxes and wolves.
I.mes

I.mes

{ENG} Amor-y-odio Vide

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: {ENG} Amor-y-odio {ENG} Amor-y-odio Emptywo 1 aug 2012 - 12:08

Storyline,
Love and Hate, they are so alike

Sham grinned while he was listening to her words. " The forest.. " he said. "Well I must say that I admire your courage, and the fact you're still alive. But again, I can't assure you that this is a safe place. This awful place may not look very awful to you but its about the truth behind the curtains." Sham loved talking in riddles, but still with a certain truth in it. Besides, it was all about you, and your way to translate all the things he said.

Sham shuddered when the strong breeze flew by. It would be almost Blue Moon, something that was very familiair for tis place. Sham heard a lot about it, but never really believed the whole story. He thought everyone was exaggerated. " Flecha, dear, Do you know something about the Blue Moon ?" he asked, after his eyes found hers again.

When the mare asked him about how to earn his name he smiled enigmatic. -Lovely, Lovely harmless mare, I'm a strange individual. I don't quite give all of me at the first 'date'. Earn my friendship, and you'll earn my name."

Bang, bang, I shot you down. Bang, bang, you hit the ground. Bang, bang, that awful sound
xx-loveme-xx

xx-loveme-xx

{ENG} Amor-y-odio Vide

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: {ENG} Amor-y-odio {ENG} Amor-y-odio Emptywo 1 aug 2012 - 22:24

When he said that he admires my courage for living in the forest, I looked proudly for a few seconds. I hear he was talking in riddles, but I was smart enough to know what he was speaking about. It was the night of the blue moon and everything in the forest had a blue glow that makes the forest magic but also scarry to me. then he asked me if I knew something of the blue moon. I had to think about a strange old horse I've met the first day I came here. The Blue Moon? I asked. When I arrived here an old horse told me a story about it. I stopped for a moment looking around me if there was nobody else. When it was safe I began to speak again. He told me about the bad horses, they are immortal. They live of our blood and are dangerous by full moon. Then I stopped and looked up to the sky. I realised that tonight was the full moon. I began to look around again, hoping and praying that there wasn't a bad horse nearby. Then I Began to think about what the stallion said about earning his name. I had to earn his friendship. Again he was speaking in riddles and this time I began to think about it. Oh Great stallion, do you think we are safe now? Are you feeling safe with the Blue Moon who is rising now? I began to asked him these questions while I stepped closer to him because I didn't felt safe this night...
Gesponsorde inhoud

{ENG} Amor-y-odio Vide

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: {ENG} Amor-y-odio {ENG} Amor-y-odio Empty

{ENG} Amor-y-odio

Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Terug naar boven
Pagina 1 van 1

Soortgelijke onderwerpen

-
» Amor III