Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Ga naar beneden
Ga naar pagina : Vorige  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14
AuteurBericht
WazBeer
WazBeer

Number of posts : 1413
[ENG] Chat Topic - Pagina 14 Vide

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [ENG] Chat Topic [ENG] Chat Topic - Pagina 14 Emptydi 9 okt 2012 - 19:18

Do you guys want someone to translate all the stuff that was posted recently, about what will happen to the site?
I can understand that the remaining people feel a bit left out now that Ali doesn't translate everything anymore, but if you guys are still wanting to be active here, I think I'll give it a shot and try.
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
Aladiah

Aladiah

Number of posts : 126

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [ENG] Chat Topic [ENG] Chat Topic - Pagina 14 Emptywo 10 okt 2012 - 3:38

Yes that would be very helpful Wazzie :/
Jennifer
Administrator
Jennifer

Number of posts : 4988

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [ENG] Chat Topic [ENG] Chat Topic - Pagina 14 Emptywo 10 okt 2012 - 9:35

I'm sorry guys, my english sucks so hard that i could not help.
But superwazzie will help you!
WazBeer
WazBeer

Number of posts : 1413

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [ENG] Chat Topic [ENG] Chat Topic - Pagina 14 Emptywo 10 okt 2012 - 9:59

This is basically the whole message Jennifer wrote on the announcement board. Sorry if my English is crappy, but I guess it's better than those awful translators.

Hello members of BMH,

I think that most of you were a bit shocked by the sudden departure of Alimarije. I myself was shocked too and there was so much going on inside me, mostly because me and Ali have worked together for so long here and on other editions op BMH. I think we can all say that we're very thankfull for what Ali did for the site. She has put a lot of work in it and we shouldn't forget that. I myself would never forget it for sure. Not only was she an excellent administrator she also had great ideas, characters and plots.

But.. why do I find messages like 'Is BMH going to quit or what happens next to BMH?' all over the site?
I was quite shocked by that too. Recently I haven't been so active because I have some problems with my computer, but that doesn't mean I'm not there anymore. I was the one that started this site, and eventually, with the help of many amazing members here, we finally made something we were proud of. The point is, I won't give up on BMH and I definitely won't close the site. Once again I'll do anything to get us through, together with Maaike (Moko) and our new team.

For a short while everything might be a bit quiet. Ideas, characters and members of the month, all those things come to stand on a second place for now, while we focus on our new team and the things here that need some change. There will be changes, just give us the time to deal with this and make them happen.

If anyone still has questions, they can always send me (WazBeer) a pm. I'll gladly translate anything you want to know. Not that my English is that good, but I think I can do enough to beat those stupid translators.

(Jennifer still has the problems with her computer, so she won't be able to be online as much.)
Jennifer
Administrator
Jennifer

Number of posts : 4988

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [ENG] Chat Topic [ENG] Chat Topic - Pagina 14 Emptywo 10 okt 2012 - 10:28

Thanks wazzie!
I'll take my best english to the next level for you guys! ;-)
BrokenSoul

BrokenSoul

Number of posts : 52

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [ENG] Chat Topic [ENG] Chat Topic - Pagina 14 Emptyzo 18 nov 2012 - 20:03

Guess who's back? ^^
Eve

Eve

Number of posts : 1903

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [ENG] Chat Topic [ENG] Chat Topic - Pagina 14 Emptyzo 18 nov 2012 - 20:17

Heey!!!!
Gesponsorde inhoud

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [ENG] Chat Topic [ENG] Chat Topic - Pagina 14 Empty

[ENG] Chat Topic

Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Terug naar boven
Pagina 14 van 14Ga naar pagina : Vorige  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Soortgelijke onderwerpen

-
» [ENG] Chat topic :3
» [ENG] Chat Topic
» Onzin Topic
» Onzin Topic
» Onzin Topic

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum
Blue Moon Horses :: [ENG] Chat Topic - Pagina 14 A2tpGgU :: » Archive :: Onzin Topics-
» CHATBOX