Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Ga naar beneden
AuteurBericht
Michelle
ǤØÐ ÂßØVЄ ÂĿĿ
Michelle

Number of posts : 6870
And I'm fading to the darkness || Vestain Vide

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: And I'm fading to the darkness || Vestain And I'm fading to the darkness || Vestain Emptyza 29 sep 2012 - 20:04

The blue moon shined upon my white fur making it look abnormal and giving it a blue shine. My ever blue eyes were cold and had no life in them. Not anymore, how could this happen to her. To that amazing beautiful mare. That goddess, that Angel. What made her look like this you ask yourself.. Avanti happend. The blue moon finally took it's toll upon her. She had waited for this cruel day, but she had expected it different. She had seen this day as the end of her life. Not still breathing after her meeting with the cruel leader of the shades. This day should have been the end of her long and exhausting, she would have been pleased with the end once it would be there. But now, she walked and kept walking. For what? For who? Once her beloved once saw the blood on her white fur they would know what Avanti had done to her.. They would walk away, they would leave her alone. This wasn't the end no not at all. This was the beginning of her hell. Her own personal living hell.

And though she know that at the end of her path only the lonely lay waiting for her she kept on walking. Her back still bleeding and her legs almost wanting to collapse beneath her body. Her destroyed body. Her painful and harmed body. Her innocence was gone long long ago. And still being raped was the most horrible thing she ever faced. All those times. All those stallions they had been her drug and her way to survive. And then when you had put a stop to it. When she finally found freedom and love he had to come and break it. Break everything for her.

E'vesdar would go crazy, she was sure of it. There was no posible way that he would still want to stay next to her. He was emperor and for all that he knew she could have offered herself to Avanti. That was how they first met. Her just wanting his body. He melting her heart. He was like her brother but she know, although it was just her head spinning around she knew that he wouldn't want her for a sister any longer. And that was why she couldn't go to him now. That was why she couldn't bare to see his beautiful eyes wich looked like flowing gold. No she couldn't for his sake. For him.. And if he wanted.. She would leave BMH forever. Yes that was what she wanted, if it was the question of her brother..

And Serano, her poor son, he didn't knew anything about his half brothers and sisters. But it was time that he would know. That he learned the whole history of his mother. That he learned what happend to her. And why she couldn't stay and watch him die. She had betrayed him and his father Chaos. Wanting to make a new life with the two of them. But in the end that didn't work out as well. She loved Serano with all her heart. But she knew he couldn't take a story like hers. He would hate her in the end for everything that she had done. Everyone that she had broken for her own personal enjoyment. And maybe it was better for them both if Serano hated her. Maybe then he wouldn't have to feel pain for her. He wouldn't have to feel sorry for her or try and search his other family. He wouldn't have to take care for her. He wouldn't have to protect her. He would just be free and become an even greater leader. A leader BMH needed. If she would disappear.

And still she knew she couldn't leave one stallion. A gorgeous black stallion with his heavenly blue eyes and his soft smile. How he spoke her name with so much passion. How he just began to smile when she was close. She didn't knew his troubled past. His childhood or how he came in this land. And he didn't knew her story. But that wasn't at the order. Because he trusted her. And she.. She couldn't love him more.. Vestain had been the one that made her believe in herself again. He was the one that made her heart beat again. That made her feel alive even more than when she stood next to Serano or E'vesdar. He had taken her heart, and she didn't want it back..

But stil. When he would see her like this. When he would find out that she would right now was pregnant of a shade he would leave her. Search for a better mare. A mare that he could have a foal with. And then his life would be better too. Way better than with her..

The white mare pushed her head up.. And a small sentence came up in her mind.. When you talk about the devil you hit him on it's tail.. How true because with the upcoming sun that one stallion stood there where she felt at home with. "Vestain.." Her voice sounded softly. Her eyes became big. No not yet. Not now, she didn't want to lose him right now. She didn't want.. But she had spoken to hard, and he would meet her eyes and knew that it was over. He would see the blood before she could wash it away and he would leave her. Although it was all in her head she was almost certain that it would happen that way. Her happy life.. Was over..

-omg I love this post ._.
Btw this is Del's voice: link

"You know, a dream is like a river ever changing as it flows" ------------- delaney the Nameless Warrior
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
Phantastico

Phantastico

Number of posts : 663

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: And I'm fading to the darkness || Vestain And I'm fading to the darkness || Vestain Emptyza 29 sep 2012 - 21:56

And I'm fading to the darkness || Vestain Vestain

VESTAIN
The mighty who have fallen
and the fallen who would be mighty

The flames had burned down, leaving nothing behind but ashes and debris. The once beautiful plains dotted with burning blooms was a shell of its former self, a barren wasteland of black and grey shades, haunting to perceive and acrid to smell. Vestain looked around, taking it all in slowly as he stood in the midst of the ruins. His home was in the pits, and it was time to walk away. He had only barely escaped with his life when the flames had swept through the land, destroying everything as they consumed with a voracious appetite like none he'd ever beheld. The whole time he had only thought of one thing, one voice: that of his angel. He knew he would be alright, he trusted his body to carry him to safety as it always did, his training once again paying off. He had been searching for the white mare for days, though, traveling through the different lands and asking others if they had seen her, by chance. Never a trace of her lingered, and it left him worried and distraught, most unusual for his usual state of mind. She had turned his normalcy into a foreigner though, for now his old habits and ways seemed as if he'd always had his eyes shut tight, until he had opened them to her blinding light.
Seeing her safe from the flames had been so much more than he deserved. After the fires had burned out though, she had disappeared again, but now he knew she was close again. He could feel it in his bones, the presence of his angel. He turned away from the ashes and walked toward the area of his former glorious home that had been spared by the flames. Much of the land was in ruins, but not all of it. That was where the survivors had been staying since that awful night, and where he was headed now. He moved slowly, with the air of one who was weary and needed relief from whatever tired him so. His neck hung low, his mane trailing in the soft, billowing breeze that carried the scents of the horses nearby. There was a faint scent of a flower as well, and he recognized it at once. He raised his head and pricked his ears forward, noting a white form flowing toward him, though something seemed broken about it. He knew it was Delaney, despite the limp, the sadness, the way she appeared ready to collapse at any moment. A terrible iron scent wafted to him as well, and he felt a chill as he realized it was the metallic smell of blood. Something horrendous had happened...
He trotted forward, unable to watch her stagger any further, and reached her side to give her support. Her beautiful white coat was marred with hoof prints and dirt, her mane and tail were a tangled mess, and just as he was able to catch her, the wilted flower fell from its place and whirled hauntingly down into the grass. He had seen many things, sights even worse than this, but what made it truly unbearable was that he had never actually cared about anyone these things had been committed against. Only three times had they made him catch his breath, his heart stop for a moment, and a twinge of fear and pain surge through his body. When he had seen his son, murdered and stiff on the ground, he had frozen and stared in disbelief, when he had seen his mate cold and lifeless, having taken her own life, he had felt it, and now. Now he felt it again, though he knew there was something to be said for Delaney still being alive. It was a wonder she was. He knew what had happened to her. He'd seen it before. What he couldn't understand was how anyone could do it to her, an angel on earth, an ethereal beauty whose melancholy eyes chased any wicked thought out of your mind. 'Lay down, Delaney, you need to rest.'
He tried to remain calm, not to think about the perpetrator but to worry about the victim for this moment. She was in a horrible condition, and she needed care. He would stand over her and keep anything from trying to get at her in her weakened state. He would be her constant defender, her guardian. Nothing could change what had happened, he admitted to himself, but he would be damned if it ever happened again. 'Who?' He uttered, almost too quiet to hear. His anger was getting the better of him...
Michelle
ǤØÐ ÂßØVЄ ÂĿĿ
Michelle

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: And I'm fading to the darkness || Vestain And I'm fading to the darkness || Vestain Emptyza 29 sep 2012 - 23:03

He came towards her just as she had expected and what she had hoped that he wouldn't see he saw. His voice so soft, so caring but she could hear the anger in his voice. He could see what had happend to him and if the white mare was right he was now already planning the dead of the stallion who did this to her in his head. But trying to face Avanti would be his dead. No matter what.

And finalt she could lay down. As she listened to him she let her legs under her slowly collapse till she lay even with her head on the ground. For one second she closed her eyes till she heard his voice asking who did this to her.

With those words her head flew up and a scared look came in her eyes. "Vestain no.." She spoke softly her voice broken but strong. She couldn't possibly let him get himself killed if he went after Avanti. "It's.. It's nothing.. You can't do anything but to stay next to me." She was fighting against the tears at the very same moment as she spoke. Knowing that her words went directly against her thoughts of a few moments ago. She didn't want him to leave her here. Off course not! He was her own personal prove that heaven still existed. But still she knew that there was a creature half shade or even more growing inside of her and she couldn't stop it. She never heard about Shades impregnating mares. It was sick. Almost something like a Vampire having a child with a woman that couldn't be posible but still Avanti had told her himself that they would have a child.

She shivered by the thought. Would she die? Would her child stay alive for long? She had to ask someone about it but who could that possibly be.. Slowly she tried to get up on her legs again. Growling at herself when her legs didn't want to help with her mind but finaly she stood again leaning on the black stallion. Pushing her nose against his. "Vestain.. I'd rather have you leaving me to die right here than you trying to let the one responsible fot this pay. It's no use." She closed her eyes and a tear escaped. "Avanti will kill you.." She knew that would be enough for him to ran off and leave her. The was cursed, it couldn't be another truth. She and the creature inside of her were cursed..

"YOU KNOW, A DREAM IS LIKE A RIVER EVER CHANGING AS IT FLOWS" ------------- delaney the Nameless Warrior
Phantastico

Phantastico

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: And I'm fading to the darkness || Vestain And I'm fading to the darkness || Vestain Emptyzo 30 sep 2012 - 2:32

VESTAIN

Vestain watched as she crumpled down to the grass, weak and deprived. She was so fragile and delicate now, even more so than usual. Her beauty was there, but it seemed faded, dulled by the tragedy that had taken place. Her usual glow was but a faint aura, shuddering with each breath she took. It broke his heart to see her like this, to think of how afraid she must have been. She had probably been desperately searching for someone to help her, to protect her. That was his duty, and he hadn't been there. It was his fault this had happened, it was his failure to bear from now on and forever more. He sighed as she whispered, begging him not to go. He closed his eyes, lowering his neck so that his muzzle brushed against hers. He would not leave her, not like this. 'I'm not going anywhere. I couldn't bear having you out of my sight.' He replied quietly, trying to soothe her, but not sure how to fully express how much she mattered to him.
He was angry, though, and his instincts told him there was only one way to make the world safe for her again. There was no way to know if Avanti would come for her again. He'd heard that name before, uttered by horses in passing, and he knew who the shade was, but he had never dreamed he would have to worry about him. Sure, he was every foal's nightmare here, but Vestain was not easily affrighted; he'd been born and raised on horrors most would turn and run away from. He still wasn't that scared of shades, truth be told. He believed they were a match for him, worthy opponents, but the fear that was behind their motives, their double-edged words which were intended to startle and alarm, they were mere words to Vestain. What had happened to Delaney was the first act he'd found that actually lent some legitimacy to the fear behind the shades. This was just too much. He had to do something, that was the only way he knew how to handle his raging emotions...but he could wait. He could wait until she was feeling better, until he knew she'd be safe.
You're not going to die. I won't let you...' He replied, softly. He didn't want her trying to get back up just yet, she had barely rested at all. He gentle pushed her back down into the awaiting flowers with his muzzle. He wished there was something he could do to help her without having to leave. He was so unpracticed with expressing his feelings, and he'd never truly had this many all at once. Rage, anger, sorrow, regret, sadness, longing, a need to make everything better, to protect...It was all so confusing. He sighed deeply, unsure of himself. There was only one thing he knew for certain, and that was that he was compelled to do whatever it took to keep Delaney safe, alive. Avanti would wait, he had all the time in world, literally. Delaney needed him now though, and so he would stay. That was all could do...
Jennifer
Administrator
Jennifer

Number of posts : 4988

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: And I'm fading to the darkness || Vestain And I'm fading to the darkness || Vestain Emptyzo 30 sep 2012 - 12:23

The blood dripped of his sharp fangs down while he looks Delaney walk. He has let her go, just for fun. There was nothing more fun than her bloodied, wounded and bruised body to see stumble away to the herd. His marks were in long winding lines on her body and they would not disappear in the first few years. And when they disappear ... then there was always her broken soul. After what he did, she would never be able to think like she did in the past. And with his deed he had four other horses given a different mindset. If he E'vesdar with this attack could change he did not know but he hoped that Delaney would pass the message to the great leader. Serano, her son was not quikly to change his vision. And then there was Vestian. Avanti's lifeless black eyes watched from the forest towards the duo. He takes care of Delaney but Avanti saw the anger under his skin buring. It was almost comical to see how he had to convinc himself not to go after Avanti. But he was not a match, nobody was a match for Avanti. And then there was the small thing that grew in her belly, where Vestian not even know of. What would then happen? That thing belonged to Avanti and he would claim it at the most appropriate time.

The reassurance of Vestian he heard coming from miles away. There appeared a fake smile on the black shadeleader his lips in disgust when she spoke his name. Would he make an noise? Would he say hello for a short moment? Would he even designate what else was wrong? He had other things to do on this cursed night but hey ... what could it hurt just to say hello. The anger in Vestian do charge, the fear in Delaney eyes grow if they see Avanti come. The duo had a long way to go and Avanti would be there every moment to make it clear who's in charge. With a glance at the blue moon, he silently moving. He was fast, you could not hear or see him come. But now he chose the last fifty meters to them for a slow walk. "Have you found each other?" He shaked his head briefly. His black empty eyes take a quickly look over Vestian for he looked to Delaney and her many wounds. "Remember what I told you Madam." With the emphasis on the last word. He threw his ears flat and walked menacingly in a wide circle around the two. "Had Delaney not been so foolish to go to the Loners … this was not happend so technically I'm not the guilty one here." He was just talking to her guilt feelings so she hate herself even more. "Have you told him yet? Delaney? Told him what I've done ... " His voice drifted away and he looked up at Vestian. "From the foal in your belly. Owh no, apparently not well ... "He paused and stepped back. "I have other things to do than hang around here for a couple lovesick horses. Take good care of me foal Delaney, I see you soon. Be sure of that." He gritted his teeth over each other and stepped back with a look at Vestian. "And Vestian, if you need me, you find me always. What you hate is, you can not beat me." And with these words he was gone, a scream floated somewhere far beyond the rest of the herd around while Avanti pulled his next victim to the ground …
° Was one post, could not resist it and sorry for my bad English. =P

Michelle
ǤØÐ ÂßØVЄ ÂĿĿ
Michelle

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: And I'm fading to the darkness || Vestain And I'm fading to the darkness || Vestain Emptyma 1 okt 2012 - 0:06

His soft coat, how funny, it was so dark, so beautifull dark. She and him together it was funny. She white as snow and he black as the darkest hour of the night. She still couldn't believe that he was te one for her and that he would be the one that would always be there for her. Even if that monster that.. Creature would grow inside of her. Would become something that in some way looked like her of like Avanti. It was sickening.. Gross and she wanted to puke at the thought. She wanted it to be removed from her body before the mother feelings kicked in and she started to love whatever it was.

Her blue eyes stared directly at Vestains while she sighed trying to find something of her old strenght back. And when she tried to get up again he gently pushed her back with comforting words that he would never let her die. Though that couldn't be true. In the end she would die. And he would outlive her. Her mind was broken and her body would soon follow. That was what Avanti wanted from the start. And if Del knew one thing, he would always get what he wants..

But she knew he wanted to go after Avanti. That he wanted Avanti's blood on his hooves. Just to show himself that he could protect her he would ran into mister dead himself. Del would lose him. In the end she would always lose the ones she loved so much. "Vestain, please promise me.. Don't go after Avanti yourself.. Tell.. Tell Diablo, tell Roque for heavens sake even beg E'vesdar to go after that monster, but not you not you alone, you can't win from him. Only the leaders have a chance. That monster.. Would destroy every last one of us if he gets the oportunity.." Her blue eyes filled with whater stared at his for a moment losing herself in his perfection..

And then something happend she never wished to happen. That horrible voice filled with hate and dead. The voice she had heared that night. Her whole body moved on itself. Delaney's brain where turned off and she trew her body up in the air. Well almost so fast as she came up from the ground. Her head spinned around and she shook it in anger before she lost her balance and almost collapsed again. "Avanti!" She gasped looking at his dark soulless eyes. She knew the moment she felt Avanti on her back would come back in her dreams but to see him here way too close to Vestain for her was what made her frightend deep to her bones..

His reminder made her look away. "I won't forget easy don't you think.." Her voice was soft although she tried to make it look strong. Pain was all you could hear in it. Was this how the new Delaney would die and a newer one would take her place? She didn't know.. Not yet. His words about her going to Seheron made tears come up in her eyes again. Yes she had been stupid. She had been a fool for thinking that her mane would drie up fast under the heat of the desert sun. What made her feel even colder were his words about what she still had to tell Vestain. She had so much to tell him. So many lies she wanted to share with him. Lies she never told E'vesdar or Serano. Lies she couldn't let go untill she met Vestain. And now all those lies would have to come out of her mouth..

Avanti reacted on her painfull eyes with saying that Del hadn't told Vestain anything. This was all a big game for him and that sick basterd enjoyed every bit of it. Hearing him say that they would meet each other soon she felt sick. Again dizzy and like she was some sort of stoned she shook her head again. Foal.. Foal it couldn't be anything like a foal. "I don't cary your Foal Avanti.. I carry your monster.." She growled and looked up at Vestain.. "I'm sorry.." She whispered tears streaming down her face before she let her head fall down.

Avanti's last words before he dispeared made her feel cold, colder than she had ever felt before. Her legs gave up under her body and she fell in the grass. Her eyes wide open and her breath not willing to come out of her lungs. Avanti was teasing her. Destroying her from the inside out. He wanted her to hate the foal making the bitterness in it's heart so much that it would ran to Avanti. And she heared from old legends that shadefoals could have special powers. That could mean that by hating the creature inside of her she would give Avanti a weapon he wanted..

At that moment her breathing became normal and she sighted while pushing her nose against her belly. "It's a sick game he plays.." She spoke softly before she looked at Vestain. "Vestain please.." All her muscles started to work again because she had to block his path from going after that monster. "Don't let your hate for him get the better of you.. I'm not worth it." She stared away before she tried to pull her head back to him again. "There are more things about me that you should know, and after that I would like to ask a favor of you.." Het voice was calm although she knew that after her story he would leave her. But in the end. That would keep him out of direct danger from Avanti. And a wise someone once told her that you had te let go of the ones you loved. In order to save them.

And Del was by now sure. She loved Vestain enough to let him go if he wished to leave her..

"YOU KNOW, A DREAM IS LIKE A RIVER EVER CHANGING AS IT FLOWS" ------------- delaney the Nameless Warrior
Phantastico

Phantastico

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: And I'm fading to the darkness || Vestain And I'm fading to the darkness || Vestain Emptyvr 5 okt 2012 - 19:31

VESTAIN

The shade appeared in a dark veil of what seemed to be urging the viewer not to see what they knew was there. Vestain's muscles tightened together, a springboard ready to snap at the slightest provocation, to the defense of Delaney, who was still down in the grass, too weary to bear her own weight any longer. Vestain flattened his ears instinctively as the shade made his idle taunts. So, this was the infamous Avanti, was it? Vestain quickly assessed that the only thing he had working for him was the mere fact that he was indeed a shade. His words seemed obviously coated with inciting words, so obvious that Vestain honestly felt no threat from them. The only part about Avanti that made his cautious was his sheer size. He was a powerful stallion, muscles large and toned from nights of running through forests, no doubt. Vestain could not be cowed by this stallion's skills in the art of verbal jibes, but if it came to a physical fight, then he would be fairly evenly matched, he knew. The shade did not seem to want a fight though, merely to make an appearance and seek to further scare Delaney. Of course, it was probably meant to scare him as well, but it simply did not. Words could never hurt him, not from anyone other than the white mare at his side. Her words held a mysterious hold over him, one that he had never truly felt like fighting.
Vestain was not stupid. He didn't need Avanti's worthless confirmation to know what his sinister intent had been in his actions toward Delaney. Of course she would be carrying a shade foal now. He had jumped to that conclusion without anyone's notice, because that was what he did. He took what knowledge was around him and made a deductive conclusion. He had been trained to do that his whole life, and it had never failed to serve him well. Delaney was upset though, and Vestain was thankful when the snake-like stallion finally retreated into the shadows once more. 'I thought he'd never shut up...' He muttered darkly as he eventually turned his attention back on the blue-eyed creature before him. She was shivering with worry, fear perhaps as well, and Vestain nuzzled her comfortingly. He hadn't forgotten what she had been saying before the shade had made himself known. He didn't know how to respond though...someday he would go after him. He wasn't sure when, but he knew he would. It was the same as the way blood bubbles, signaling the time to go to war. He felt it now, and he could not ignore it forever.
'This doesn't change anything, Delaney...' He commented, trying to soothe her. If she expected him to desert her now, he would be glad to prove her wrong. 'This doesn't have to be the end. In fact, don't let it. Don't give anyone else the power to decide how you feel about your life.' He hoped his words were encouraging, but he didn't know really. That was how he had always felt, but it might not work the same for everyone as it did for him.

Michelle
ǤØÐ ÂßØVЄ ÂĿĿ
Michelle

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: And I'm fading to the darkness || Vestain And I'm fading to the darkness || Vestain Emptywo 10 okt 2012 - 23:40

Vestain's reaction made her laugh and she shook her head. "Don't say that too loud or he might return.." She whispered and smiled while her eyes broke again and she looked away.

And then his voice told her that it was alright, that there was nothing broken between them. That her life would still be the same. "Vestain, you are so kind to me, you've always been so kind and helpful. But how can I repay you for that kindness when I have nothing left to give. When I have nothing that I can let you take away. When I have nothing anymore." She sighed and looked up to him with tears in her eyes. "I've.. Played with stallions, made them love me and the day after I left them with a broken heart. They hated me everybody always hated me as soon as they heard my story. I never wanted anybody to get hurt. But there is a side of me that still made those stallions wildly in love with me." She closed her eyes and shook her head. "I have six children.. The first two where born in a human home. Loyd and Rayall, humans took them away from me way too soon. I've never seen them back.." She closed her eyes slowly and sighed. "Then I got Serano, son of Chaos, he was once a great leader here in bmh, I took him away from here.. Destroyed his life and everything he had. But when we had our son I fell in love with him. Or in love with the fact that my son looked like my mother. But Serano was also taken away from me and I left Chaos in his own pain.." Her voice was low and she wanted to stop talking but she kept going. He needed to hear the whole story.. "Sokkepoot and Dag were born as mistakes I never wanted, though I love them both I can't remember their faces.. They were only a few days old when I left them with their fathers.. I failed being a mother, I failed being myself. I will fail again. Vestain.. I ask, no I beg you. Stay with me when this thing is born.. I don't know if it should die right after birth or if it will steal my heart. But if it must die.. I'll do it myself. But if it will find my love.. Will you stay beside me.. Watch it grow up and protect it like your own child.." Her eyes were empty as she looked up at Vestain. Wondering how he would anser..

Gesponsorde inhoud

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: And I'm fading to the darkness || Vestain And I'm fading to the darkness || Vestain Empty

And I'm fading to the darkness || Vestain

Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Terug naar boven
Pagina 1 van 1

Soortgelijke onderwerpen

-
» Facing fading feelings
» [ENG] a flower quickly fading
» Vestain <3
» Vestain
» Merories are fading away, reality comes forward. [Serah]

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum
Blue Moon Horses :: And I'm fading to the darkness || Vestain A2tpGgU :: » Archive :: Anderfels-
» CHATBOX