[ENG] And who are you? #

Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Ga naar beneden
AuteurBericht
Liesl

Liesl

Number of posts : 637
[ENG] And who are you? # Vide

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: [ENG] And who are you? # [ENG] And who are you? # Emptydo 26 jul 2012 - 15:47

[ENG] And who are you? # W1wsaa

Úni

ÚNI
I love the world, and I love you

It was a beautiful day. She hoped. The spotted mare awoke and stood up. Her thick hair was very wet. Stupid snow. The mare sighed and shook the snow away. She swished her tail once and shook her mane to finish drying. Difficult. Often you could even rolling on the floor if you wanted your hair dry, but the big problem was that the land itself was wet. The mare rolled her eyes in frustration. Winter ga anyway. The spring should now appear. She grinned at that thought and went to another area. Her brown eyes swept over the area and looked around for something to find, but they did not know what. They wanted something new today, but she was not so smart. She had no idea that pointed to something new. Uni briesde softly and put her body in motion. She had been cold in her wet coat and she had to warm up her muscles again. The mare quietly trotted through the forest of Ferelden. Here were near the falls and that they really wanted to see. She loved nature. She certainly loved the flowers, but there was no time for that. It happened only in winter that the flower would grow and prosper. Stupid winter go away. She sniffed the smells of the area once its up and walked to the sound of the water. You heard it from afar and that was a good sign. She walked in the right direction. She whinnied softly and cheerful and put her body in motion again. In a quiet canter, she ran to the sound. Her ears pricked forward and her tail happily flew with the wind. She lifted it high and proud as she went a little slower. They slowed down and saw the largest waterfall in front of her. She pricked her ears and cheerful briesde of happiness. She was the most beautiful place in the world. Blue Moon of many horses. She listened to enjoying the sound of water falling seemed to collapse. Her body relaxed and immediately she dropped her neck down to a few sips of water to take. She enjoyed it because she was very warm and she was thirsty. She drank a moment and let it rest. She looked at the falls and its front hooves placed them in the shallow water of the lake that bordered on the waterfall. Her tail hit the occasional back and forth while her eyes clearly focused on the waterfall. She thought it was a beautiful place. She would most like to live here, but could not. She was often in another area, even by its low rank. She was still in grade 1 because it was new. She closed her eyes and just enjoyed everything around her. Only she could smell something unknown. Another horse came in her direction. The creaking of the snow could be heard and carefully she looked up. Who's there? Curious, she turned to her and she looked into the unknown horse. They saw nobody, but she heard loud and clear the snow. She whinnied and briesde here to show that she was here. Her mane fluttered gently with the wind and seemed to dance. Her brown eyes shone cheerfully and calmly waited until the horse was closer.

& Trippedpigeon..
I hope you can understand, but if you don't: Send me a message ^^

Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
trappedpigeon

trappedpigeon

Number of posts : 110

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [ENG] And who are you? # [ENG] And who are you? # Emptyza 28 jul 2012 - 12:50

[ENG] And who are you? # Aelo

put nice lyrics over here
rank one

The winter was singing songs to him and they sounded like a melodie he had never heard before. Aelordar enjoyed the cold breeze of the fresh air which was drown in a feeling of looneliness. His nostrills seemed to taste the flavour of the new air which was touching his warm body. But what was that? Yes...it was the clearly sound of the waterfall which was interrupting the joyful sounds of the winter. The quiet sounds of birds which decided to stay here. Little animals who played in the snow. Oh how Aelordar loved it to be here and just be embraced by the nature. Quietly he lowered his head and dunked his mouth into the cool water which was almost completely frozen by the consequenses of the winter. But the waterful was trying his best to keep everything alive. The stallion decided to move on and go back to his herd, but he was interrupted by the voice of another mare, which was a stranger to him. He had never heard this voice before. Why is everybody following him? He shook his head and his mane danced arround him like they wanted to show how beautiful they are. Who is there? He opended his clearly green eyes and behind all those frosted leaves he could recognize the beautiful silhouette of painted mare.
Who am I?, he breathed in her direction. He was the loner. He was Aelordar. The horse with the strange markings. His nostrills breathed and he tried to identify the smell of the mare, but no...there was nothing in his mind. Aelordar grinned. Another stranger who is coming to talk to him? This can't be true.
If you don't mind to come a bit closer....I wouln't mind to tell you.

He raised his head and tried to see in her eyes. He wanted to see her eye colour, but the distance was just too far...who was this mare and where did she came from?

Liesl

Liesl

Number of posts : 637

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [ENG] And who are you? # [ENG] And who are you? # Emptywo 1 aug 2012 - 12:10

[ENG] And who are you? # W1wsaa

Úni

ÚNI
I love the world, and I love you

Her eyes swept over the area and again she looked for the horse. The smell got stronger and the horse came in her direction. She pricked her ears forward to the joyful sounds to catch. Birds whistled and hoof steps came a lot closer. She smiled when she finally could see the unknown horse. It was a stallion. He was brown and had a big blaze and some white mane. He also had a few stripes on its flanks and legs. She examined the stallion curious. He was not like other horses, but they really did not. She wanted to know each horse even though they were not like her. They briesde soft and cheerful with its long tail swished. She herself had a black eye and the other had a brown color. This just slipped on the stallion and looked him right in his eyes. There was silence as the birds whistled no more. "Hello. My name is Uni. Who are you?" Her voice was friendly, yet shy. Yes, she was shy in the presence of stallions. Certainly such a special stallions. The mare had her ears facing forward so that all sounds of the stallion could absorb. It happened quite often that a few things were not heard. She wanted to be careful now. Otherwise she seemed rude. She sniffed its fragrance briefly and looked at him again. The winter was almost over so spring would begin. Birds were returned to their own area so they turned back could build a love nest. Wonderful that nature. It was too good. Uni waited quietly on the reaction of the stallion, but she wanted to keep the conversation going. "Are you new to Blue Moon Horses? Whether you're a stranger who likes to play hide and seek?" The spotted mare grinned shyly and looked at him happily.

WazBeer
WazBeer

Number of posts : 1413

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [ENG] And who are you? # [ENG] And who are you? # Emptydo 2 aug 2012 - 13:40

Ayana
LISTEN CLOSELY, FOR IT MIGHT BE THE LAST WORDS YOU'LL EVER HEAR
And once again a shining blue moon took it's place in the sky. Lighting the world below in it's mysterious and deadly blue light. For many horses this was a night of terror and chaos, but there were some that enjoyed the cries of pain and loss. Ayana was one of them and though she was still confused about her current situation, she was longing for some fun. The mare had quickly left the other shades and the comforting shadows of Vyranthium behind and was heading for the woods of Ferelden. On a normal day she would try to disguise herself, but there was no need now. There was no reason to hold back on a blue moon night. Most horses were hostile enough to recognize her as one of the shades, especially with her looks. She had just entered the forest when she heard some distant voices. Sometimes she wondered why some of the normal horses were stupid enough to enter a forest outside their own territory at a time like this. But of course she didn't mind dealing with them. She slowed down when she'd almost reached the two, not wanting to scare them off already. Walking into their line of sight, she held still, her green eyes locked on her prey. A mare and a stallion. She had never seen them before, especially not the stud with his strange markings. 'Well hi there. And what are you doing here on a blue moon night?' she asked. Her voice was sweet and a bit mysterious. Most likely they would figure out she was a shade soon, but until then it was really fun to pretend wanting a normal conversation. With that blue moon above them, not many horses would trust someone who just appeared out of nowhere, even if it was a beauty like Ayana.

*I'm sorry it's such a small post and that my English sucks, but I at least wanted to give it a try ^^
AVANTI'S RIGHT-HAND // SHADE
trappedpigeon

trappedpigeon

Number of posts : 110

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [ENG] And who are you? # [ENG] And who are you? # Emptydi 14 aug 2012 - 16:21

[ENG] And who are you? # Aelo

put nice lyrics over here
rank one

Conversations. Conversations. Conversations. Aelordar didn't believe that his mother brought him to this world to hold conversations with other horses. Could nobody read a mind of a horse which was standing alone under the protecting leaves and branches of an forest? He seemed to already know the answer but this was the price of living. Holding conversations with others an be included in a herd. ''My name?'' His eyes searched for the eyes of the mare until he finally found them. He don't want to act dangerous, but he loved to pull the strings when other horses were thinking to interrupt his loneliness. Normaly he was the one who was playing the game and questions the horses. She came towards to him...and she only did this to know him? Aelordar? The little loner? For a moment he sighed, but he left his eyes starring at the mare. ''Ok beautiful...my name is Aelordar. And yes i belong to the blue moon horses, but i prefer to walk my way alone. Even tough...i'm a member of the herd. So yes...it could be that you have never seen me before.'', he smiled carefully not to frighten the mare with his dark voice. He shook his head and his mane was dancing in the wind so his odor was carried by the flow of the cold breeze. ''But what is a mare doing alone here?'' His eyes were looking at the blue moon which was shining with a sad light. He hated this moon, but he wasn't afraid of it. ''It's dangerous. Shades could be around...you know.'' With a little step he was moving towards her and his face was showing a cheeky expression. ''Can you tell who is a shade or who is none?'' He widenend his eyes. Of course he wasn't a shade, but what is a naive mare doing here all alone. The herd would miss her if somebody would catch her here. Perhaps she had a family. Not Aelordar. ''It's dangerous, dear. Better hurry up and go back to your herd...'', he whispered and layed his ears back. Somebody was coming. Quiet and gently like this creature don't want to be recognized. ''Hush! Do you hear that?'' His eyes sparkeld and catched the soft silhouette of another mare. She seemed to walk carefully und with a breath of passion. She reminded him a bit of Nachtschade. But not with her appearance...no...just because she was moving so quiet and gentle. ''Catching the atmosphere of the moon and refreshing my thoughts.'', he talked gently. Not using his mask of the big bad boy...two mares? This was definitily to much for the lonely stallion.

(so sorry for the late response. ._. and your english is good. we all aren't native speakers so it's super duper. ;3)
Gesponsorde inhoud

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [ENG] And who are you? # [ENG] And who are you? # Empty

[ENG] And who are you? #

Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Terug naar boven
Pagina 1 van 1

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum
Blue Moon Horses :: [ENG] And who are you? # A2tpGgU :: » Archive :: Ferelden-
» CHATBOX