Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Ga naar beneden
AuteurBericht
Michelle
ǤØÐ ÂßØVЄ ÂĿĿ
Michelle

Number of posts : 6870
When you look into my eyes.. [ENG] Vide

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: When you look into my eyes.. [ENG] When you look into my eyes.. [ENG] Emptyvr 3 aug 2012 - 10:15

-Vestain-
Her soft blue eyes stared into the forest. Shades.. She could almost feel the soft breath of death on her face. And she know that they would come for her. Though she wouldn't care if she would live or die. She wanted to die on a normal way. A way of wich she could be happy. A death that wouldn't give Serano so much pain. Her son, he didn't know a thing about her wishes to let it end, he thought that she was happy. And just like Serano, E'vesdar didn't know anything too. Though he knew se was still feeding her addiction with every Stallion that touched her she felt a bit better.

In the end she always needed the love from a stallion. She was made that way. Her mind was fucked up thanks to all the pain her body had to go trough. Times ago she needed the feeling more than ever. She even remembered how she wanted E'vesdar. But those times had passed and now, thanks to him she almost had forgotten every little piece of her addiction. Only the fact that she needed a Stallion close to her to tell her how perfect she was. Mares had te stay far far away from her. She hated mares she hated them so much. Their happy smiles. The fact that they looked at her and brought her down. The fact that they could have a long and happy life with there Foals and their partners. That was something Delaney also once had. A love, a heart that could feel her warmth and loved her for everything she did. Chaos was gone, long gone.. Del had left him when Serano was taken away from her. She knew he stil hated her for that and Delaney couldn't be mad at him for it. Since she left him and Serano she had two more foals left behind at there father not knowing if they were still alive. From her time with humans she didn't remember how much offsprings she had.

She was almost twelve years but still had the beauty of her first years on this earth. Her mane where so long that they touched the ground and she had to hold her tail up high and still it would lay on the ground. Sometimes she heard that she had the body of an Angel. Some told her she was devilish and only wanted to destroy lives. Both where wrong. She was nothing like the beauty of Angels or coldhearted like the devil. She was just herself. Just someone destroyed by her own faults. Her eyes closed for a slight second till she heard a sound. Her eyes flashed open and she tried to look trough the shadows. She wasn't afraid, she just wanted to know who looked at her so silently.. She spoke not a single word while she tried to find the reflection of the eyes from that who looked at her..

-horrible xD

So crimson and clover, sugar and salt
I’m mentally fucked and it’s all your fault ------------- delaney the Nameless Warrior
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
Phantastico

Phantastico

Number of posts : 663

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: When you look into my eyes.. [ENG] When you look into my eyes.. [ENG] Emptyza 4 aug 2012 - 0:39

Ferelden was the innermost part of this land one could go and still be safe from the Shades' homelands, and though he was but a lowly member of Minanter, Vestain boldly walked among the ancient forest as if it were welcoming him there for an eternity. His icy blue eyes didn't miss a single detail of the forest around him, dark as it may be and with a Blue Moon desperately shining to pierce through the thick canopy of the wise, towering trees that lay their roots here. He'd been in Blue Moon for a while, but this was the first time he'd taken it upon himself to visit the most glorious spot in the land, though why now he did not know. It was hardly wise to be traveling to distant turfs at this hour upon this day, with the Shades at their strongest time and able to roam freely and stealthily.
Vestain was not one for fear, though. He was not a coward; he would go where he pleased as it please him, for he was no stranger to a fight if it came to that. His muscles rippled smoothly as he carried his large frame elegantly among the tree trunks and toward a pool of water gathering at the base of one of the many famed waterfalls that graced this area. He lowered his head to take a drink of the cool waters that kissed his muzzle as he drank, feeling revived instantly from his travels. He could hear another approaching, but chose to ignore them at present. If it were a Shade, their approach would doubtfully be so slowly nearing, or so quiet. A Shade had nothing to fear, least of all a lowly horse such as himself all alone taking a drink in the night.
His thoughts went back in time as he moved off into the cover of the forest to await the other horse's arrival. He remembered the warm eyes gazing at him in his first year of life, sometimes showering him with affection, and other times regarding him as a distant being with absolutely no connection to her whatsoever. He had suffered her hot and cold moods for a year before she had vanished completely, never to be seen again. He had been so confused, so forlorn. His father's watchful gaze had not helped much, other than to teach him he must be strong and learn to harden his heart if he ever hoped to survive. His father was never proud of him, never offering him a smile or a nicker of approval. For him to succeed was expected, and so it was not worth appraisal for doing what must be done. Failure was never an option. He had left home a few years ago, seen a bit of the world, but never really felt anything. Happiness, laughter, victory, peace, joy; they were all foreign to him. Regret and melancholy were his brothers.
A white mare broke through the trees then, breaking his reverie and bringing him back to the present. She was striking to see, a long mane and tail gliding gracefully in her wake as she moved, her eyes pale like his own, piercing through the night with the experience of one who has seen many things. Her eyes spoke for her silent entry far more than her voice ever could, he saw. All the sadness of the world lingered within those eyes, mournful and alone. He was not sure what he thought of her, other than that she was very beautiful and appeared sad. What was wrong looked to be something words could only begin to describe. It was an age old sadness that haunted her, and he knew because he had the same grimness about himself. She turned her head his direction, having caught his scent from where he stood only moments ago. Not wanting to frighten her away, he revealed himself slowly, and said, 'It seems we both are seeking solace here tonight. I am Vestain.' He did not smile, that was not his way, but he held a gaze that offered no threat, only a welcoming to companionship.

When you look into my eyes.. [ENG] VestainTagNew
Michelle
ǤØÐ ÂßØVЄ ÂĿĿ
Michelle

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: When you look into my eyes.. [ENG] When you look into my eyes.. [ENG] Emptyza 4 aug 2012 - 20:27

Icy blue eyes looked at her. She stared for a while and smiled slowly when she understood that it was a stallion. Well then, would this be a dream of her coming true? The first thing she wanted to say was taken away from her as soon as she saw him. Her mouth almost fell open and she would love to run away. But his voice held her in prison in her own body. 'It seems we both are seeking solace here tonight. I am Vestain.' His voice gave her a warm feeling inside and she looked at him. He didn't smile not that it felt wrong. She didn't need fake smiles. She needed strong words and stronger deeds. She needed the truth and nothing but the truth. She could understand where they would end up if it depended on the Stallion. Every stallion wanted the same. It would always end like that.

She wanted certain things. She wanted everything. She was everything. She was the most perfect mare that existed on this rotten world. Everyone knew her perfectness. And soon enough that stallion would also know that she was perfect. The only ones that knew her flaws would be Serano, Chaos and E'vesdar. The ones close in her heart and the ones she could trust. Though Chaos would hate her.. Sadness overflow in her heart while she thought of Chaos. It made her think of her first love an how he left her for Flight. A GOD DAMN STALLION! She hated it. It made her feel less comfortable about herself. It made her feel ugly. Like she was nothing. Nothing at all. But a lot of Stallions thought of her that way. It was only a matter of time before the Vestain would also think that way about her.

His name in her head made her look hat him again. His fur was dark and deep black while just a few markings where white and made him look.. Special. His body looked strong but elegant. Above of that he looked like someone trustworthy. She smiled slowly at her and grinned. "Delaney the Nameless Warrior is what they call me." Her soft voice was like poison for some. But she didn't wanna do anything. She wasn't in any mood. She just wanted a small bit of true happiness for ones. Couldn't she be happy?

I’m mentally fucked and it’s all your fault ------------- delaney the Nameless Warrior
Phantastico

Phantastico

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: When you look into my eyes.. [ENG] When you look into my eyes.. [ENG] Emptyma 6 aug 2012 - 1:19

The nameless warrior, he thought to himself. Funny that she was called such when she had said her name just before. The not so nameless warrior, more like, he mused, humor glittering in his eyes. He kept that to himself though, not wanting to offend this hauntingly beautiful mare who stumbled upon him in this forest of darkness. Had her steps led her his way on purpose, or had sheer chance struck again and landed her before him of all the places she might have ended up? It was a mystery for the divine, he told himself, not something to ponder over too long. What mattered was that she was here now, as was he, and now words could be said. Words needed to be said.
He bowed politely, lowering his neck. She had to be a much higher rank than he, and so she offered due respect and he would pay it gladly. As he rose again, his insides warmed slightly, feeling like this was someone he could feel at ease with, and not have to guard himself too closely. 'What a rare find you are, on this hapless night.' He commented fondly, gazing at her steadily but with a genial gleam in his eyes. He walked further forward, coming completely out of the shadows of the forest, heading back to the pool of water. He hadn't finished taking his drink when he'd turned away to conceal himself earlier. He took a filling gulp of water, feeling it roll off his chin when he was done, but not caring.
His eyes sought hers again, waiting. What new stories did she have to tell him? What new stories were still waiting to be written? There was so much promise in her eyes to go with that sadness he'd spied earlier. Her entire outlook had transformed as if magically before him once he'd spoken, now that he thought about it. She had lit up like a flame, burning brightly for all to see, but waning when other lights were nearby to outshine it. As he looked at her, silently waiting but musing to himself, he thought that there could be no light as bright as hers. She was gleaming, a multifaceted beauty of effervescent, stunning brightness that nearly blinded him. There had to be more to her than that, though, he told himself. He had seen beauties before. Beauty is as beauty does. The rest of her was what intrigued him. She had secrets to share, and a past. So did he. But, he also had a future sprawling out before him, waiting to be given.

Michelle
ǤØÐ ÂßØVЄ ÂĿĿ
Michelle

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: When you look into my eyes.. [ENG] When you look into my eyes.. [ENG] Emptyma 6 aug 2012 - 23:47

Darkness was all the mare had ever know. Some simple white lights where her mother, Serano and E'vesdar. Though she never remembered how her mother was. Humanity took her too soon away from her mother. Just like fate took her Serano for three long years away from her. And somehow fate gave her Serano back to her. And she knew she would never let him go. Not again.

'What a rare find you are, on this hapless night.' The voice of Vestain made her look up and smile a little. She shook her head so that that her mane would be out of her face. The way he spoke made her feel like she wasn't dirt at all. Like she was something more. He spoke on a way no man spoke to her. Slowly she smiled again en sighed. "Well.. It isn't so rare." She whispered with the voice of an angel. Her Ivy blue eyes stared into his. "This is.. The place I always go. The herd is nothing for someone like me." She sighed again. Knowing that he wouldn't actually care about her story. All stallions wanted one thing. And although he looked like a gentleman now Vestain would end op like all the Stallions. She sighed again and looked right at him. "I guess I could call it rare to see someone like you here. Tell me how long are you here already?" She grinned and shook her head again. Knowing that this didn't even mattered. In her eyes nothing mattered. The end was near. And all she could do was wait till death toke her away from the damned world of the living..

Phantastico

Phantastico

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: When you look into my eyes.. [ENG] When you look into my eyes.. [ENG] Emptydi 7 aug 2012 - 19:56

The sadness in her seemed overwhelming, almost tangible. She had a defeated air to her, and she seemed like she already had an idea of what she expected from him, and was confident that idea was not much off the mark. He wondered what she thought of him. She didn't seem to think he offered anything much more than what any other stallion could promise, he supposed. Far from the truth. He listened to her talk, her voice ringing like bells in the deep of winter, chiming as if in promise for the spring to come. Her voice lulled him slightly, so that his senses slowed and he did not fully notice it when she seemed to dismiss her comment about not being accepted much in the herd. She diverted his attention by turning the focus of the conversation to him. It was supposed to make him forget what she'd divulged about herself, he knew, but he was a bit sharper than that. He knew the art of conversation.
'I have been here for a time, perhaps a brief time compared to your own, but still a while that has meaning to the way I perceive time.' He almost felt like smiling at her then, the way her eyes rested on him in a big, welcoming way. She was simply enchanting, and he had to pause a moment before he remembered what he meant to say next. He angled himself toward her, putting himself into a trusting posture so that his body language gave off good signals, and then he quietly said, 'You mentioned the herd, that it was nothing for someone like yourself. What did you mean by that? Surely, you are admired and flattered by all, such as a beauty like you deserves. Every mare deserves to be treated like a goddess, and you are no exclusion to that.' He meant what he stated to her. Mares were delicate creatures, with fragile egos. If they were not complimented and charmed often enough, they began to doubt themselves. He hated for her to be in that position. It actually made him feel a bit of sympathy...that was strange. He had been taught not to care by his father. He shouldn't care, but he felt the slightest of tugs on his heartstrings that this white mystic should have felt pain.
Michelle
ǤØÐ ÂßØVЄ ÂĿĿ
Michelle

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: When you look into my eyes.. [ENG] When you look into my eyes.. [ENG] Emptyma 13 aug 2012 - 23:02

In just one second she could see everything her life had to offer. It wasn't the hade she had lived in. It was warm and colorfull a world without her pain. A world where she could be happy a world where She wouldn't be here.. No that wouldn't be a world for her. She lived here now. Far away from the four Foals she once had. Besides Serano than. Two foals in a human home. Forced to be pregnant she lost those before she could love them. Then Serano.. And after him her daughter she called Sokkepoot. A filthy rat that looked way to much like her father. No Del didn't miss her. She couldn't Sokkepoot was a mistake from so long ago. Her son after her was even a bigger mistake. A nameless child she didn't care about. The only one that mattered in her life was Serano. It would always be only him.

And now she stood there looking at that black stallion. That unfamiliar face. 'I have been here for a time, perhaps a brief time compared to your own, but still a while that has meaning to the way I perceive time.' His voice made her smile softly. She shook her head and sighed. Why did she never saw him before? Was her mind so messed up and had she been too close to E'vesdar? The one who gave her at least a tiny bit of love. The big brother that scared the bullies away. Could that be why she had never seen Vestain?

The moment she thought of E'vesdar she felt sorry. She hadn't seen him much since Serano had been here. Or at least since Delaney knew her son was here. 'You mentioned the herd, that it was nothing for someone like yourself. What did you mean by that? Surely, you are admired and flattered by all, such as a beauty like you deserves. Every mare deserves to be treated like a goddess, and you are no exclusion to that.' Those words made her look away and she closed her eyes fighting against one single tear. "You can say that as a stallion of your class. But Vestain. In this world there is not a single horse that loves or even likes me for me. All they want is my body." She slowly stopped and looked at the stallion. "And the ones that wanted to try me.. I broke them down in small pieces. Never to be loved again. I'm not a goddess.. I'm just a monster." Her words so painful. So full of hate. She hated herself. And she couldn't stop for one single second to stop hating herself. She was worse than a monster.. She was nothing..

Phantastico

Phantastico

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: When you look into my eyes.. [ENG] When you look into my eyes.. [ENG] Emptywo 15 aug 2012 - 0:40

She was so forlorn and lost, it made his insides hurt just to see it. To hear it. Her words cut against her very presence and seemed to cause her to fade a bit, the ethereal glow that had shrouded her dimming with the ebb of her happiness. He felt bold suddenly, but the need to comfort her enveloped him completely and took over his higher reasoning. He stepped forward until she was right in front of him, and then he draped his neck over hers in a soft embrace, urging his own warmth to flow into her and soothe what plagued her very essence, that hatred for herself that seemed now to radiate off of her. He would absorb it all until it was gone, like sucking poison from a snake bite. She didn't deserve to feel so dismally about herself. No one did; it tore him apart.
After a moment of silence, he pulled away, hoping she wouldn't turn and bolt then and there. He lowered his gaze and peered into her blue eyes, like reflections of his own staring back at him. 'I don't know what happened to you, nor do I know what others have said or done. I don't even know why you feel that you destroyed others before now. But whatever has happened...everyone deserves a second chance.' And finally the smile he had not felt like giving in so long appeared, gracing his face and lighting up his expression. He wanted her to feel warm inside too, to feel some trace of joy again. It seemed like she hadn't in so very long a time, and that was just wrong. It went against what seemed natural, in his opinion. He stepped away again, and turned to face the pool of water, taking in a deep breath of the freshness in the air. He was slightly confused by his feelings, that he should be feeling anything at all in truth. It was not what he had been taught, and most of his feelings had been repressed his whole life. But now, he simply did not feel like carrying on that way any more. He glanced over at her again. 'Every body has a past. Forgive me for mine, and I'll gladly forgive you for yours. I'd forgive yours even if you didn't, actually.'
Michelle
ǤØÐ ÂßØVЄ ÂĿĿ
Michelle

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: When you look into my eyes.. [ENG] When you look into my eyes.. [ENG] Emptyza 18 aug 2012 - 0:45

Sokkepoot, it was a name she banned from her mind long long ago. But suddenly, why she didn't know. Suddenly the name came back to her. Just as the name Loyd. There was only one difference between those two mares. Loyd was her oldest daughter and Delaney still loved her. Delaney wished day and night to see her. Sokkepoot.. Was just a stupid mistake when she was so sad.. When she had just lost her Serano. When she left Chaos.. The first stallion she met had to pay the price. And Sokkepoot was the horrible mistake her body made. Delaney left the foal when she was only one day old. Never to remember her again.

But thanks to Vestain Delaney did remember her. Delaney did know that all that she did was wrong and that she had been horrible. That she had lived her life in a cruel way. In a way she never wanted to live it. 'Every body has a past. Forgive me for mine, and I'll gladly forgive you for yours. I'd forgive yours even if you didn't, actually.' His words made her smile and she now remembered that he almost hold her in something that could be like a hug. His body almost over hers but this time not like every stallion. He hugged her.. Not like E'vesdar or Serano hugged her.. Maybe something like Chaos once.. She smiled slowly while her nose touched his. "Thanks.." She whispered softly and closed her eyes. She couldn't find another word. All she could think about was the warm soft breath coming out of his nose. Touching her skin like a million little flames burning deep trough her. Into her heart. The thought made her smile just a little before she wanted to close her eyes again. Just standing there. Just like that...

Phantastico

Phantastico

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: When you look into my eyes.. [ENG] When you look into my eyes.. [ENG] Emptyzo 19 aug 2012 - 19:01

A peaceful atmosphere seemed to settle over them in the air, like a blanket softly nuzzling them with its warm embrace. Delaney seemed to release some of her sadness in the sigh she let out, her mood tangibly lifting as far as Vestain could tell. He felt relieved that his words had somehow worked their charm and helped her. He was terrified he wouldn't be able to keep her happy, though, now that he thought about it. How was he going to show her that nothing mattered anymore? The past was the past, and living in it would ensure the future to rot away before it ever arrived. He paused, thinking to himself that perhaps he had been living in the past as well.
His mother had left, his father had remained icily closed off, and he had remained that little colt in his mind, striving to improve and be good enough for them. He longed to hear his father say he was proud of his son, but even more, he yearned to see his mother return to him and say that she loved him. He admitted all of this to himself now, because once you break the floodgate, the water doesn't just trickle out slowly, it bursts open like a torrential river piling over a waterfall. His emotions fueled the current now, sending him spiraling into a side of his psyche he'd always been warned to close off by his father. He felt. It was a tiny miracle in and of itself. He needed to step out of the past, though, the same way this mare did. He would never see either of his parents ever again, and so wishing things of them that could never happen was getting him nowhere at all.
On the ground a tiny flower had been broken off at its stem, laying sadly on the forest floor as he peered down at it. It was a purple shade, soft and pastel like the dawn sky blushing at morning's first light. He lowered his neck and picked it up, softly clasping his teeth about it. He turned after he had secured the little flower and gazed at the mare, the mare he felt compelled to cherish. He walked over to her and without any words he nuzzled the flower into place beside her ear, retreating when he was sure it would stay in place. The pale flower accentuated her eyes beautifully, and he smiled again that day, and meant it.
Michelle
ǤØÐ ÂßØVЄ ÂĿĿ
Michelle

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: When you look into my eyes.. [ENG] When you look into my eyes.. [ENG] Emptyzo 19 aug 2012 - 23:08

-After the Blue Moon Delaney will be Raped by Avanti. So we can go on with this topic till then (:
After that Del will have a topic with E'ves and Ves (lol) If you want ^^

She had watched him walking away from her and softly a call left her lips. Where was he going? She absolutely couldn't think of him leaving her right now. Her blue eyes watched him. Eagerly waiting till he would turn around and come back to her. But she said no word. She could go to him now. Let her nose touch his and she could tell him what he did to her. But instead of that she just stood there. Waiting.. Longing.. Wanting him..

And then.. The moment his head turned back to him. In his mouth a small flower. He gazed at her and she looked back.. One moment of that unbelievable feeling.. His black skin shining in the calm sun. She let him put the flower next to her ear. Where it would hold till the end of it's life. She smiled slowly and let her white nose touch his. "Thank you sweet Stallion.." She whispered softly and smiled one of her warmest smiles ever..

-horrible-

Phantastico

Phantastico

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: When you look into my eyes.. [ENG] When you look into my eyes.. [ENG] Emptyma 20 aug 2012 - 4:06

-- That sounds fine with me.
She was happy again, or at least she seemed happy. The sad look had retreated from the depths of her eyes, leaving the big blues irises gazing fondly at him. He nickered sweetly, feeling pleased that he had succeeded in chasing her worries away. The pale flower gleamed in the sunlight streaming down from above, glistening in her ashen mane prettily. The look of sadness she had possessed upon first appearing was gone, a complete transformation.
'It is my pleasure.' He replied gently, 'The look of happiness suits you well.'
Vestain felt happier too, though not completely. He was warmed to have served her well, but yet he knew he still had his own demons to wrestle with. The ghosts of his past would continue to shadows his steps wherever he went, no matter how much he longed to forget them and move on. He needed something or someone to give him his own peace, but he did not know if it was possible. Once a mind had been molded and formed, could it ever be changed completely? He just wasn't sure. Gazing at the mare, he at least found a small hope that change was possible. And if he did not have hope, then he had nothing at all. This would have to be enough for now. Big changes could not happen over night, he knew.
He turned and started walking toward the thick, shaded forest of Ferelden. He was ready to move on from this concealed pool of shallow water in the hollow of the forest. He had been here for a long time now, but for some reason he still felt held in place. An invisible force kept him from leaving until now, but finally the urge to keep moving possessed him. He glanced over at Delaney again, not wanting her to be left alone, nor wanting to be the one to leave her. 'Walk with me? I feel a desire to be on the move, and yet I do not wish to leave you. We could talk more along the way. It might be nice.' He smiled hopefully.
Gesponsorde inhoud

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: When you look into my eyes.. [ENG] When you look into my eyes.. [ENG] Empty

When you look into my eyes.. [ENG]

Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Terug naar boven
Pagina 1 van 1

Soortgelijke onderwerpen

-
» Fire in my eyes ~ Zehlia
» ~ The mouth might lie, but never the eyes.
» your sad sad eyes gave you away
» Behind those eyes.. [E'vesdar]
» Imagnetrix, Mesmerized by those eyes.

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum
Blue Moon Horses :: When you look into my eyes.. [ENG] A2tpGgU :: » Archive :: Ferelden-
» CHATBOX