When the past hunts you down .ENG

Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Ga naar beneden
AuteurBericht
Tsogh

Tsogh

Number of posts : 71
When the past hunts you down .ENG Vide

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: When the past hunts you down .ENG When the past hunts you down .ENG Emptyza 18 aug 2012 - 23:35

Templed

Templed entered his new place, his new herd, his new 'home'. He found himself always between worlds. Never to pick a side, when the world choose either light or dark. Sometimes he found himself annoyed by one and interested in the other but then turn around the next day his ideas turned around. It seem to only matter on the equine and it surprised him how many shorts were out there in this intricate world. There was a name for such equines but he found himself differ from them. His path not dark but he had his moments. Every now and again having to take action and kill or worse. It never bother him, you needed to be on the top of the food chain to survive. Otherwise you would always lose and never get that chance to make something out of yourself. For the moment, the black stallion had no home. He roamed alone and from time to time stopped into lands and offer his services as a killer, and mastermind. He'll take of task and either request to mate with one of the lands mares.

So far, he had been hired to kill, but he hated it. He didn't want this to happen to him but really had no choice.. So he ran away.. and found this area to write a new story, his story.

Templed found himself in his favorite lands to roam. The beach was silent and peaceful. Not to mention he enjoyed watching the sun set and rise. There was also the water. A place he found himself at home with and it was here most personalities could find him if they wanted to.

¨** FOR PHAN.

Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
Phantastico

Phantastico

Number of posts : 663

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: When the past hunts you down .ENG When the past hunts you down .ENG Emptyzo 19 aug 2012 - 19:15

No dreams within her heart, but dreams of love
rank one Sabel

The beaches were Sabel's favorite scenic spot in all of Blue Moon. She haunted the shore like some long lost soul who never moved on after death; but yet she was vivaciously alive, seizing the moment whenever it grabbed for her. If she felt the urge to run, she ran. She was strolling along the coast line, nearing the border of the shore where Minanter territory began, when she noticed a figure heading toward her from the opposite direction, having come from the forested home of all the rank i horses. It was a black figure, with a spectral face that seemed to hover in the air like a spook. It was an eerie sight, really, and Sabel's more cautious side kicked in and she slowed. She told herself to keep going though, not to show any sign of running. If this stranger was a Shade then surely it would take up a chase. But, then she was walking straight for it, too. She calmed herself. It was not even close to another Blue Moon, and the odds of this being a Shade were slim.
She neared and could tell it was a stallion, his black mane and tail streaked with red in an odd way, but then again, who was she to judge who looked odd? She was the one speckled like an exotic cat. She felt silly at that thought, and calmed down. She waited for the stallion to arrive, wondering what he would be like.

* I hope you can understand everything alright, just ask if you need help. :]

All those sleepless nights, and all those wasted days

Tsogh

Tsogh

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: When the past hunts you down .ENG When the past hunts you down .ENG Emptyma 20 aug 2012 - 0:44

Templed

Her voice scattered his nameless thoughts, cutting through the thick, hot silence like a knife through butter. The sound, at first was so unfamiliar to him, it was such a long time ago he heard a similar sweetish female sound like the mare just pronounced. Perhaps Temp had erased anything with feminity, every single thought, every single memorie. Like a blance paper, as if he occured into this world as a little foal again.

Temp lifted his melancholy gaze to the stranger and froze while she spoke. She was standing before him, being beautiful.. and most certain, alive. Time stopped. The summer sun, who squirmed itself through the tick overcast sky, glinted off over her notably coat, her slender, curvy body looking as if it were polished. Her mane hung on her neck like spray from a waterfall, the color. Her eyes, Templed couldn't deny that they were breathtaking, yet he didn't dare to put his innermost soul into his eys while he watch her, afraid that she would see through all the darkest secrets he harbored.
But still there was something about this mare that Temp didn’t really knew where to put. He felt her gaze rip through all of his protective walls, his armor and strip it away, so his souls was bared to her. Like he could tell her.. Even if he didn’t wanted to.

A small smile appeared before he opened his mouth again. “I never said you were” his gaze was very haze, no emotion put into his manner of speaking. He was just confused, he didn’t know how he would deal with the whole –stallion-mare-head-heart-situation- was he afraid to relapses or just scared to make a total fool out of himself? “I’m sorry if I offended you, it wasn’t my intention to do.. I..” He took a short pause. “The last few years were very intense, and It has been a long time I actually spoke to a female of my own kind, so honestly I have no idea about the –what and the how-“ Somewhere he felt relieved, but somehow also nervous. What if she just laughed at the whole thing? And he couldn’t control his temper? Templed shook his head, worries for later.. Keep it together.
“It is indeed, beautiful isn’t it ?” he whispered, searching the beauty of nature, the waves strongly against the cliff, a silent killer.. surrounded in a haze of beauty. Pausing a step away from her while he spoke his last words, giving her a choice to run or stay. He would never force her into anything. Ever. If she ran, which she had every right to, he could live with that.

Laatst aangepast door Tsogh op vr 24 aug 2012 - 11:38; in totaal 1 keer bewerkt
Phantastico

Phantastico

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: When the past hunts you down .ENG When the past hunts you down .ENG Emptyma 20 aug 2012 - 4:33

rank one sabel

The stallion seemed slightly intimidating as he approached. Sabel felt compelled to slow down and size him up before strolling confidently right up to him. The thought that he might harbor cruel intentions flittered in and out of consciousness, but she denied them any semblance of truth. That was just her overactive imagination tinged with paranoia, she convinced herself. His face turned out to be hauntingly beautiful, she realized as he stopped a few paces away from her, keeping a respectful distance that she immediately noticed but appreciated. It was a polite gesture, and her doubts were put to rest at that sign. The rain poured down, drenching her as well as him in its path. She didn't mind; rain was cleansing and refreshing. The smell of the beach during a rain shower was enchanting to her.
His words made her raise her brow a couple of times, but for the most part he seemed serious and single-minded. She very well could ask him what he was doing all alone out here, but that went with the precedent that all stallions could handle themselves while all mares were defenseless and would be attacked without shining protectors to look out for them. She got that a lot as she was a lone mare who enjoyed traveling. Her instincts often drove her to be alone though, unlike other mares who seemed to enjoy the close knit bonds of being in a herd. She could find some pleasure in others' company like any other, she simply preferred to either be alone or with someone who was truly worth spending her time with. E'vesdar was someone she would always enjoy the company of, but other than he, she didn't have any friends in this land yet.
'Hello there.' She replied, having caught his eyes giving her a once over. She was used to it; her uniqueness warranted a lot of shameless gawking and oggling in the male species, and usually hostile and jealous looks from other mares. Why anyone would be envious of her coat, she would never understand; it was a burden, not a blessing. 'I am perfectly capable of taking care of myself, as I'm sure you've determined for yourself now. If you must know, though, I was simply enjoying the sound of waves crashing upon the shore. I do so love the ocean.' She glanced over at the rippling waters to emphasize her point, and then waited for a response.

Tsogh

Tsogh

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: When the past hunts you down .ENG When the past hunts you down .ENG Emptyvr 24 aug 2012 - 11:39

Templed

Her voice scattered his nameless thoughts, cutting through the thick, hot silence like a knife through butter. The sound, at first was so unfamiliar to him, it was such a long time ago he heard a similar sweetish female sound like the mare just pronounced. Perhaps Temp had erased anything with feminity, every single thought, every single memorie. Like a blance paper, as if he occured into this world as a little foal again.

Temp lifted his melancholy gaze to the stranger and froze while she spoke. She was standing before him, being beautiful.. and most certain, alive. Time stopped. The summer sun, who squirmed itself through the tick overcast sky, glinted off over her notably coat, her slender, curvy body looking as if it were polished. Her mane hung on her neck like spray from a waterfall, the color. Her eyes, Templed couldn't deny that they were breathtaking, yet he didn't dare to put his innermost soul into his eys while he watch her, afraid that she would see through all the darkest secrets he harbored.

But still there was something about this mare that Temp didn’t really knew where to put. He felt her gaze rip through all of his protective walls, his armor and strip it away, so his souls was bared to her. Like he could tell her.. Even if he didn’t wanted to.

A small smile appeared before he opened his mouth again. “I never said you were” his gaze was very haze, no emotion put into his manner of speaking. He was just confused, he didn’t know how he would deal with the whole –stallion-mare-head-heart-situation- was he afraid to relapses or just scared to make a total fool out of himself? “I’m sorry if I offended you, it wasn’t my intention to do.. I..” He took a short pause. “The last few years were very intense, and It has been a long time I actually spoke to a female of my own kind, so honestly I have no idea about the –what and the how- thing“ Somewhere he felt relieved, but somehow also nervous. What if she just laughed at the whole thing? And he couldn’t control his temper? Templed shook his head, worries for later..

“It is indeed, beautiful isn’t it ?” he whispered, searching the beauty of nature, the waves strongly against the cliff, a silent killer.. surrounded in a haze of beauty. Pausing a step away from her while he spoke his last words, giving her a choice to run or stay. He would never force her into anything. Ever. If she ran, which she had every right to, he could live with that.
Phantastico

Phantastico

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: When the past hunts you down .ENG When the past hunts you down .ENG Emptyzo 26 aug 2012 - 17:18

rank one sabel

What he said was odd, Sabel mused. He hadn't seen a mare in so long that he'd forgotten how to speak to one? What did that mean, she wondered. It did explain a bit about him, though. He seemed polite despite his oddness, but it screamed harshly against the imposing build of his body, the way his muscles rippled smoothly beneath his skin as if he could pounce forward at any moment. He made her feel a little bit uneasy, the way he regarded her as if her status of a mare meant she was only good for one thing. And she knew exactly what that one thing was in the eyes of stallions. She'd been there before; she had no desire to return.
Q'ahera had introduced her to demands of stallions in perhaps the most shocking way a mare could be. She hadn't even known what he wanted, but he'd proceeded and...she blinked, not wanting to think about it. Q'ahera had been large and stocky, very similar to this dark stallion before her now. She didn't like that he reminded her of the old stallion from her past. It made her feel extremely uneasy. Templed muttered something about the ocean being beautiful, or perhaps he meant something else. She didn't care what he meant, she told herself. Flattery didn't mean a thing. Flattery would get no one anywhere. Her subconscious chuckled at that, uttering E'vesdar's name, and she chided herself. Perhaps, the rabicano black stallion was her exception to that rule, then. But, he had a certain enchanting quality that others could only mock and play at having, while he would have to struggle in order not to use his charm.
Sabel turned her attention back to the stallion who was near her at present. He wasn't being too forward - yet - but she was weary of him. 'No, you did not offend me.' She stated quietly. 'I do not frighten quite so easily...' She took the liberty of walked a couple of paces toward the sea then, subtly putting a small bit of distance between the two of them without making it look like she was put off a bit. 'I wonder, Templed, why did you come here? Not just to this beach, but here. Blue Moon. I came because I felt something pulling me here, something no other place had. But, I would be surprised if everyone felt that about this valley - otherwise there would be no one anywhere else.'

Gesponsorde inhoud

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: When the past hunts you down .ENG When the past hunts you down .ENG Empty

When the past hunts you down .ENG

Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Terug naar boven
Pagina 1 van 1

Soortgelijke onderwerpen

-
» Still Afraid Of The Past || Rakanto
» You have to know the past to understand the present.
» When the past is hunting you. [Libertad]
» Scars are memories from the past
» Zehlia ~ blast from the past

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum
Blue Moon Horses :: When the past hunts you down .ENG A2tpGgU :: » Archive :: Minanter-
» CHATBOX