Curiosity Will Never Fail to Kill the Cat [ENG]

Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Ga naar beneden
AuteurBericht
Phantastico

Phantastico

Number of posts : 663
Curiosity Will Never Fail to Kill the Cat [ENG] Vide

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Curiosity Will Never Fail to Kill the Cat [ENG] Curiosity Will Never Fail to Kill the Cat [ENG] Emptyvr 24 aug 2012 - 6:57

No dreams within her heart, but dreams of love
rank one Sabel

This area of the forest was darkly shaded and eerie, shadows dancing across the ground and all around like spectres chasing and playing at Sabel's heels. She felt uneasy as she cautiously moved further into the depth of the shadows, wondering what she had gotten herself into. She had been so curious to see more of the valley that she'd completely forgotten where she was headed and had wound up in a dark copse with looming branches swaying overhead, creaking like banshees. Her ears were pricked forward intently, her senses on high alert in case something came out at her unexpectedly. Why had she come here, she kept asking herself. Curiosity always killed the cat, she thought grimly. But satisfaction brought it back, her braver side replied stubbornly. She ambled on slowly, peering cautiously out into the darkness, seeking pinpricks signifying eyes staring back at her. She had the haunting feeling that she was being watched...
What would she do if she ran into trouble, she wondered. She was not strong and bulky, able to throw her weight around, like her friend E'vesdar, or even Theron. Both of the stallions could easily out maneuver a Shade if they needed to, or fight. She was small, lean, and lithely. She was built for the chase, to gallop swiftly in the heat of the moment and exert all her energy into a single burst of momentum. She had to make it count when she made her move. If she chose ill, she could easily be killed. The thought was not comforting as she strode alone in the darkness. She should probably turn around before she found exactly what she was looking for, she thought bleakly. It was rare that one met a shade and lived to tell the tale, or so she heard. If she should come upon one, well, she wouldn't be able to guarantee she'd be one of those few who lived to tell. Her speed would only get her so far...distance was her undoing, and she was in deep. Twigs snapped around her, and she halted, inhaling sharply. All her senses screamed at her to run, but she stood stalk still, convincing herself not to move. She needed to see, she had to. What was all the fuss about?

* For Torak :]

All those sleepless nights, and all those wasted days

Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
Appel

Appel

Number of posts : 1243

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Curiosity Will Never Fail to Kill the Cat [ENG] Curiosity Will Never Fail to Kill the Cat [ENG] Emptyvr 31 aug 2012 - 14:05

Curiosity Will Never Fail to Kill the Cat [ENG] 3ffdf6ad60f7b9ec1b24003
Oh when they come for me, come for me.
I'll be gone.
My amber coloured eyes stare at the round blue moon high up in the sky. Time to work.. Well sóme of us get to work, while others are ordered to babysit some stupid mare. The delicious energy that the blue moon gives me makes my nerves go crazy and my muscles ache. I wish I could chase sómething anything at all, but nope, my orders were strict; You must stay in the woods Torak, and guard Nightshade. Yippie. That mare is so irritating it makes the fur in my neck stand up, plus she reminds me too much of someone. Someone who was once very close to me, and though I can't remember her name or how she looked like, I just know she is important. And deep down inside I know I miss her. Was there ever someone thát special in my life? Was I ever thát lucky? My body moves swiftly through the labyrinth of trees searching for some excitement. But no, nobody could be thát stupid.. To wander in the forest where the shades live when there's a blue moon in the sky. Still, it has happened before, who knows I might be lucky again. With my ears in the back of my neck I listen to every little noise out there, hoping for some idiot to walk by. Then as if by magic, or just good luck, I hear hooves snapping the twigs in the forest. A devious smile takes place on my face and swiftly and silent as a mouse I work my way through the forest, searching for this idiot. She was not that hard to find really, her.. 'special' fur made her stand out in this dim forest. She slowly made her way through the forest but even a foal could see she didn't have the slightest clue where she was going. Judging by her looks, she must be pretty young, still she must know of us.. So why? Why was this mare so far from safety and so close to danger.. Makes me curious. Very curious. I keep following her, my black body not visible in the shadows of the trees. If she keeps moving this way, it won't be long before someone finds her, probably someone much more dangerous than me. She halts suddenly, and I know my cover is blown to pieces. Although I can be silent as a mouse, the snapping twigs will easily give me away when there's no other sound. I keep staring at her, my eyes lighting up in the darkness, shall I give her a scare then? I sneak out of the shadows and place myself behind her. Her sweet scent fills my nose and a charming smile crept onto my face. My sharp fangs bite down into her butt, leaving two little holes. They're not deep enough to bleed, but I'm sure she noticed. What a beautiful day to wander the forest of Vyrantium, don't you think so? My smile widens for a moment then returns to normal. Though my voice is sarcastic as hell, a charming edge can be clearly heard. And it's that charming edge that makes you feel strangely at ease.. A chuckle can be heard while I move my body in front of her, probing my intense eyes into hers. Tell me, beautiful. Are you looking for death? I ask her disbelieving. Because if that's not what you're looking for, I'm afraid you must turn around. I pause for a moment as if I'm really expecting her to turn around. Before she can say or do anything though my voice fills the silence again: Oh I'm sorry. I'm afraid that option, is not an option anymore. So, your only option is death. agreed? My eyes remain calm, but you can hear the charming edge fading away and changing into a dangerous one. It's silent for a while and in that time I try to listen to her heartbeat which vibrates through my hooves. This mare is pretty relaxed for the terrible situation she's in, let's teach her that we're not something to go looking for, but something to avoid. When I'm done with her, even the thought of a shade will make her scream in pain. I wonder what she screams like.. Well I'll hear it soon enough.

Sorry for the bad bad english. I really suck. I'll try to do better next time. You write so realistic by the way. Really pretty.

I am not a pattern to be followed
The pill that I'm on is a tough one to swallow
I'm not a criminal, not a role model
Not a born leader, I'm a tough act to follow
Phantastico

Phantastico

Number of posts : 663

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Curiosity Will Never Fail to Kill the Cat [ENG] Curiosity Will Never Fail to Kill the Cat [ENG] Emptyvr 31 aug 2012 - 19:52

No dreams within her heart, but dreams of love
rank two Sabel

His eyes were like red pinpricks eerily looming several feet above the ground, not even connected to the body that seemed to hover below them, following as commanded. Sabel's blood chilled at his appearance, this strange creature with a haunted look that silently screamed out through the night. Sabel kicked instinctively when she felt the slight pricking on her backside, and whirled around, ears flat against her neck so that he neck shot out like a snake snapping irritably. His bite was eerily familiar, and it took her back in time to a place she had tried vainly to forget. She remembered all too well the way a different stallion, with an entirely different look in his eyes than this red gaze, had snapped at her and held her down so that she could not get away. She had been even smaller in stature then than she was now, had virtually no way of escaping his stony embrace. She had moved several paces away, not giving the shade a chance to snap at her again, or to try something else.
With her ears still flat, and her expression wary and guarded, she faced the stallion and listened. His words were husky and flat, even if a bit of charm seeped through them despite his sinister meaning. She glared back at his piercing eyes, her own flaming in response. She was a bit too feisty for own good, most likely, because right now all she felt like doing was replying with sarcastic and biting remarks. She had to be careful though, this wasn't simply a stallion she was dealing with. He was a shade, and he could do worse than any regular stallion. He was...something, though. He was more alive than she had expected a shade to be, whether or not he realized it. She gazed into his eyes, her expression softening as she looked, trying to see something deeper inside of him. What was hiding behind those blood shot eyes, the intimidating tone? She got the sense there was something, she just couldn't place her mind on what.
'We all must face death eventually. I am not afraid of it. However, I don't quite think that is my fate tonight.' She replied, maintaining and even and collected tone. She still looked extremely guarded, but the hostility in her stance had vanished. She was analyzing him now, and she looked intrigued but cautious. She titled her head, cocking one ear toward him to hear the sound of his ragged breathing. She had certainly found what she was looking for. She just wasn't sure what to do with it now. 'Who are you?' She heard herself ask, as if something else had taken control of her voice and left her behind. 'Why are you here rather than out stalking the herds on a blue moon?' She was far to inquisitive, she knew. The real question was what was she doing here? Why had she come? Curse her curiosity. Curse it all.

All those sleepless nights, and all those wasted days

Gesponsorde inhoud

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Curiosity Will Never Fail to Kill the Cat [ENG] Curiosity Will Never Fail to Kill the Cat [ENG] Empty

Curiosity Will Never Fail to Kill the Cat [ENG]

Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Terug naar boven
Pagina 1 van 1

Soortgelijke onderwerpen

-
» Mr. Curiosity is killin' me
» Curiosity is more than dangerous.
» Achilles ~ Kill me.
» ~I'm so sick of this, so come here and kill!~
» .; Kill the lights ;.

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum
Blue Moon Horses :: Curiosity Will Never Fail to Kill the Cat [ENG] A2tpGgU :: » Archive :: Ferelden-
» CHATBOX