Solarius - Short: Soul

Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Ga naar beneden
AuteurBericht
Aladiah

Aladiah

Number of posts : 126
Solarius - Short: Soul Vide

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Solarius - Short: Soul Solarius - Short: Soul Emptydo 26 jul 2012 - 20:51

Picture Origin: Color by Me - Lines by PrinzeBrunzo

Horse Name: Solarius [english pronounciation] Short = Soul
Character: Friendly, Comforting. The loving Stallion is always there if you need someone to talk to. He is a good friend and always listens carefully when someone speaks. Even thought he likes having company he often just stands by someone’s side, thinking of the reasons in life or how beautiful the clouds are. Sometimes he can act a little bit careless, but after he realizes what he has done the stallion always thinks thoroughly over the situation and tries finding the best solution, even if the moment already passed. He has little self-assurance and always gets a little nervous if someone asks him questions, although he always tries to force himself to act calm and cool in those kinds of situations. He often flees in his dream world, where he imagines himself being a hero, saving someone, but until now he never had a situation where he could prove this to himself, to prove that also he could be someone other herd members admired.

How did you find this site?:
Via a Join.me from Yewrezz (here SoulmadeMORROW). She talked with perfectperfection over this side and how Morrow and E’vesdar would act together. I got quite interested and after Perfect wrote, that she would translate this page into English I decided to register immediately. :3
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
Gast
Gast

Solarius - Short: Soul Vide

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Solarius - Short: Soul Solarius - Short: Soul Emptyza 28 jul 2012 - 10:12

Accepted
Welcome to Blue Moon Horses!

Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden

Solarius - Short: Soul

Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Terug naar boven
Pagina 1 van 1

Soortgelijke onderwerpen

-
» What is the soul of a man
» Broken soul [E'ves]
» [ENG] No Soul, No Heart, No Tears...
» Let me help you ... let me heal you're soul [OPEN]
» Soren just a broken soul

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum
Blue Moon Horses :: Solarius - Short: Soul A2tpGgU :: » Archive :: Inactieve aanmeldingen-
» CHATBOX