[ENG] No Soul, No Heart, No Tears...

Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Ga naar beneden
AuteurBericht
Exclusionary

Exclusionary

Number of posts : 28
[ENG] No Soul, No Heart, No Tears... Vide

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: [ENG] No Soul, No Heart, No Tears... [ENG] No Soul, No Heart, No Tears... Emptydi 14 aug 2012 - 9:41

T'iis enjoyed the warmth of the sun while it was shining. He was in the middle of a little valley, between two mountains, one of his favorite spots. T'iis liked to feel like he was free, and the valley gave him the air that he needed. He trotted happily around for quite sometime, enjoying spring. He had gotten tired of winter, of the freezing cold temperatures every night, even though the cold was exhilarating sometimes. T'iis slowed down, till he was stopped, staring off into the distance. He wasn't that tired, just lonely. Even though T'iis enjoyed being alone, he liked to have a little bit of company every now and then. He looked at his hooves, and at a soft little wildflower starting to bloom next to them. Simply admiring the beauty of the flower almost made him forget about his constant fear of Shades. He shivered at the thought of them. T'iis walked calmly threw the valley, heading towards a little cluster of trees, and letting the soft breeze blow threw his mane. He was unusually relaxed today, not sure if he could handle talking to another horse if one walked by. He was quiet, and rude most of the time, but he has a soft side, you just have to find it...

**Open!! Also, I'm working on a code. It'll be done soon.
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden

[ENG] No Soul, No Heart, No Tears...

Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Terug naar boven
Pagina 1 van 1

Soortgelijke onderwerpen

-
» Let me help you ... let me heal you're soul [OPEN]
» What is the soul of a man
» Broken soul [E'ves]
» Soren just a broken soul
» Solarius - Short: Soul

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum
Blue Moon Horses :: [ENG] No Soul, No Heart, No Tears... A2tpGgU :: » Archive :: Minanter-
» CHATBOX