[Eng] Feel like I could run away

Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Ga naar beneden
AuteurBericht
Phantastico

Phantastico

Number of posts : 663
[Eng] Feel like I could run away  Vide

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: [Eng] Feel like I could run away [Eng] Feel like I could run away  Emptyzo 16 sep 2012 - 22:57

--For Soul
Another night alone, another night in the cold, another night when Vestain found himself caught in Minanter's forest instead of having made it back to the Anderfels before evening and darkness had struck. He was getting really good at traveling vast leagues within the days, and also at getting lost in places he had been sure he knew by now. True, he hadn't lingered long in Minanter before he had been promoted to a higher rank, safer and more secluded than this dense forest populated by many rank one horses. He never had liked it much here, though, and so exploring had most taken place in the other areas. He had no affinity for beaches either, and so he had passed Orlais by without much passing glance, and then he'd struck off into the mountains. He'd eventually found Delaney, and that was when his adventure had truly begun. She was off now, somewhere he wasn't sure about, and alone. He worried about her, and he was attempting to find her even now, but when she had simply disappeared, she had done it with skill. He put all his previous training and tracking skills to work, but still he hadn't quite pinpointed where her trail led to just yet. He had a quirky feeling about it, though, as if she'd been pulled somewhere forbidden and dangerous...all he could do was worry quietly.
There was another horse in the dense forest, here, and Vestain could tell right away that he was just a rank one stallion, no one to be too alarmed by. He made his way closer to him, trying his best to appear friendly and merely curious. In all honesty, he wasn't that interested in introducing himself to every single horse he happened to meet upon the road, but he was so worried and caught up in his nerves at the moment, that he welcomed the prospect of a distraction. He nodded his head politely to the other horse and blinked his ice blue eyes as he took him in. 'Greetings. My name is Vestain. You haven't happened to see a white mare with a very long mane and tail pass by here, have you?' He didn't hope for much, but he decided he'd ask all the same. If Delaney had been through this way, surely someone would have spotted her; she wasn't the kind of mare you could easily not look at, no matter how far away she was.
[Eng] Feel like I could run away  VestainTagNew
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
Aladiah

Aladiah

Number of posts : 126

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [Eng] Feel like I could run away [Eng] Feel like I could run away  Emptyma 17 sep 2012 - 0:16

He listened calmy to the whispering of the Forest. The tones which reached his ears resounded in a nostalgic and depressing manner, while the last sunrays drowned the valley in a beautiful dark red. Soul heard another horse approaching slightly alarmed he looked up only to realize that it was just another normal horse. His definition of normal was quiet broad, since he thought of everyone as normal except the shades. Now that he saw that the approaching stallion was not one of the mutants he relaxed a little bit and straightened his ears to make a friendly and a non-chalant impression. “Good Evening. I am Soul, nice to meet you” He spoke in a calm and quiet voice, which seemed disturbingly loud in the stillness of this precious night. He listened closely to the question of the dark Horse and tried to reflect which horses had passed him since he approached the spot where he was standing now. “I am very sorry, but I never saw any mare like the one you described” He apologized although it was not his fault that he did not see the horse Vestain seemed to be looking for. It may seem like a weird behavior, but this was just his true nature and he could not do anything against that fact. The stallion seemed like at least a rank 2, and even though the valley of Minanter was meant to be the terrain of the rank one there were often higher ranked horses straying through this forest. But Soul ignored this fact; he thought that everything should belong to everyone, although he for himself preferred to stay in this forest, where he grew up. Sometimes he wished to become stronger but something seemed to have planted in him the belief that he was too weak to even try. So he lost all his hope and could not afford the strength to regain it, thus he was lost within himself in an endless circle. He shook his head, as if with the pure gesture itself he could rip of all those faults in himself, to no avail.

(OUT: Sorry I don't have any templentate yet, since I don't have any pictures of him x'D)
He looks like this: http://img5.fotos-hochladen.net/uploads/soulpibchoz871.png
Phantastico

Phantastico

Number of posts : 663

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [Eng] Feel like I could run away [Eng] Feel like I could run away  Emptywo 19 sep 2012 - 2:54

* Totally fine. He's gorgeous!

The other stallion was very interesting to gaze at, with his light and dark colors clashing in an unusual way. It seemed to fit his name, Vestain decided, though. Soul. All kinds of shades encompassed into one pallet. The other stallion was polite and concise with his words, and his voice seemed clear. There was a serene air to him, and it relaxed Vestain a little bit, though he was slightly disappointed that Delaney had apparently not passed by through here. Vestain let out a sigh and looked away, wondering absently if she was okay. He could see so many terribly scenarios happening, but prayed it was only his worrisome mind playing evil tricks upon him. He wasn't used to having to worry about others, about handling his own feelings toward them. He had only ever truly loved one other, his long lost son. His little son who had been slain before he could rescue him. That was why he worried so much about letting Delaney out of his sight. The last time he let someone he cared about wander off, it ended tragically. He was terrified that it would happen again.
He chased away the shadows tormenting his mind and refocused on Soul, and offered the most sincere smile he could muster in his current state. 'I am Vestain, and it is a pleasure.' He replied duly, hoping his didn't come off as impolite because of his slight duress. He pushed aside his worries and told himself there was nothing he could do. 'That is unfortunate, but not altogether a surprise.' He commented. 'Well, I am sorry to have bothered you with that. It is no matter. Where are you headed?' Perhaps, he might walk a bit with some company to help distract him from his thoughts. Sometimes, he worked himself up into a tight mess with his nerves if he didn't have anything to occupy his idle mind. The idle mind was indeed evil's playground. In this case, Avanti's playground would be a more appropriate speculation.
[Eng] Feel like I could run away  VestainTagNew
Aladiah

Aladiah

Number of posts : 126

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [Eng] Feel like I could run away [Eng] Feel like I could run away  Emptydo 27 sep 2012 - 23:52

"I don't have any place to go back to, or to head to, so I just follow my nose, if you want I would be very happy to accompany you, since a little chat can harm no one" He answered with a smile in his voice, and added then "I could help you on your search" He hoped silently that the dark stallion would approve of his idea. Maybe he wouldn't need to be alone again. He hated being alone, in a cold night, as warm as the sunset may seem. He could imagine that after they found them are Vestain would want to spend time with her, and he would respect that fact and leave again following his own way, but until then he would be at least able to enjoy the companionship of this stallion. And the least he could do is ask for the possibility to help the stallion on his search, or maybe just chat over their daily life's. The life's they spend in fear of the shades, while whole families were erased by the seemingly endless hunt of the mutants, which were normal a long time ago. He despised this World for their own fate, because in this Land no one really died of old age, they were either turned or killed in a terrible manner. He was used to the melancholy, which overcame him every couple of minutes, with every crows cry and every leaves fall. All this began when he lost his family and started to wander alone through the valley of minanter. Further he would not want to think, because all that came afterwards was painted in the colors of pain, despair and sadness, with the only light glowing was himself.

Off: sorry wrote this on my iPad, ftw x'D
Gesponsorde inhoud

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [Eng] Feel like I could run away [Eng] Feel like I could run away  Empty

[Eng] Feel like I could run away

Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Terug naar boven
Pagina 1 van 1

Soortgelijke onderwerpen

-
» • Can you feel the love.
» And though my edges may be rough, I never feel I'm quite enough
» I can feel a storm coming..
» i used to role the dice, feel the fear in my enemies eyes

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum
Blue Moon Horses :: [Eng] Feel like I could run away  A2tpGgU :: » Archive :: Minanter-
» CHATBOX