Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Ga naar beneden
Ga naar pagina : 1, 2, 3  Volgende
AuteurBericht
Twisted-Desire

Twisted-Desire

Number of posts : 26
[ENG] Don't Stop Searching Vide

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: [ENG] Don't Stop Searching [ENG] Don't Stop Searching Emptyzo 29 jul 2012 - 19:45

He lowers his muzzle to the ground, taking the chance to quickly let a huff of warm breath into the cool air. Desperado turns his head, seeing more of the same; forest for miles on end. He continues walking on, flicking and swiveling his ears at every sound he heard. Shortly, he comes to a stop at a river, lowering his head and taking a drink of the cool water. The stallion had been walking for hours, looking for more horses.
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
Printed-Shadows

Printed-Shadows

Number of posts : 47

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [ENG] Don't Stop Searching [ENG] Don't Stop Searching Emptyzo 29 jul 2012 - 19:59

--Ezazel

The stallion treads quietly in the snow. Light flurries are surrounding the forest. For a saphyra to be all of the way out here? Had he not left Italy to rid himself of these horses? The stallion stopped. Sensing something was following him. His ears swiveled, Ezazel dropped lower to the ground. His hair blending perfectly into the snow. The stallion looked right over Ezazel, turned his head back, and kept walking. Ezazel got back up and kept following.

Ezazel started to trot, quickly catching up to the stallion. "Hello." Ezazel said. His tail flicking back and forth, studying the horse.
The stallion froze, his ears shot back, and he slowly turned his head, fearing the worse. To his surprise he saw a horse standing behind him. The stallion stood much taller than him, and his hair was snow white.
Twisted-Desire

Twisted-Desire

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [ENG] Don't Stop Searching [ENG] Don't Stop Searching Emptyzo 29 jul 2012 - 20:09

--Desperado--

He turns his body, taking a step back and planting a hoof in the water. Desperado had a feeling he had seen this horse before, and knew it was trouble. He lays his ears against his neck and snorts quickly. "Hello" He whinnies softly, his tail still against his body. Slowly, Desperado lifts his ears, although they were still turned backwards. He looks up at the tall horse before him.
Printed-Shadows

Printed-Shadows

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [ENG] Don't Stop Searching [ENG] Don't Stop Searching Emptyzo 29 jul 2012 - 20:18

--Ezazel

Ezazel grins. He lets out a deep breath, instantly freezing and turning white in the air.

"Hello." Ezazel replied. "your all alone?" Ezazel paused, tilted his head ever so slightly. "Where is your herd?" The sentence came out as more of a statement than a question though.
Desperado tried to swallow, hard. "I'm new." he managed to say. "I could ask you the same thing." He finished.
Ezazel chuckled at this. And dropped his head. His tail was still swishing, back and forth, back and forth. "I haven't ever been much for a group. Although, your light build. A shade could get you easy. I wouldn't stay alone." Ezazel took a step towards the Saphyra. Desperado took a step towards Ezazel.
"If I wanted to kill you I would have already." Ezazel said as he walked past the horse.
Twisted-Desire

Twisted-Desire

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [ENG] Don't Stop Searching [ENG] Don't Stop Searching Emptyzo 29 jul 2012 - 20:24

--Desperado--

Desperado turns his head, then his body. He takes a trot-stride after the stallion, looking up at him. "So, are you saying I can stay with you?" He asks, now letting his tail just hang. He had been told about the Shades, and that was exactly why he stayed on the outskirts of the area. Desperado huffs again, his neck twitching ever so slightly from a fly.
Printed-Shadows

Printed-Shadows

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [ENG] Don't Stop Searching [ENG] Don't Stop Searching Emptyzo 29 jul 2012 - 20:34

--Ezazel

"You want to come with me?" Ezazel paused."You think I could beat a shade?" He turned his head to face desperado as he talked.
"I am a good fighter. I won't slow you down. Promise." Desperado said. Trying to look bigger.
"Remember that. Your colors. They stick out like a sore thumb. The blue. It can be spotted from a mile away. No wonder you guys are almost extinct." Ezazel said. Grinning again.
"We are not!" Desperado said, his voice a little louder.
"Keep your voice down!" Ezazel said, his voice was very husky now. "Your and idiot for staying on the borders. Do you know a thing about shades?" Ezazel said.
"Not really." Desperado said, lowering his head.
"I am going to the second rank." Ezazel said. "Come if you want"
Twisted-Desire

Twisted-Desire

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [ENG] Don't Stop Searching [ENG] Don't Stop Searching Emptyzo 29 jul 2012 - 20:46

Desperado turns and does a quick look at his hair. It was one of the less fortunate colors to have, but before the human caught him and took his hair away, it actually helped him get by. Desperado thinks to himself about himself for a few moments. He remembers the other horse and turns his attention back to him. "I suppose I will come with you" He says, lowering his head to nip at his leg. "Stupid flies" He snorts.
Printed-Shadows

Printed-Shadows

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [ENG] Don't Stop Searching [ENG] Don't Stop Searching Emptyzo 29 jul 2012 - 20:58

Ezazel-

"How do you get flies in winter?" Ezazel said. Not wanting an answer.

The two walked in almost pure silence. Desperado was normally a very talk-ative horse. Silence drove him crazy.

"Could you walk any harder?" Ezazel said. Desperado dropped his head, and worked on walking softer.
Twisted-Desire

Twisted-Desire

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [ENG] Don't Stop Searching [ENG] Don't Stop Searching Emptyzo 29 jul 2012 - 21:00

Desperado lifts his head and looks at him. "Actually yes. Want to see?" he says, not taking the answer and stomping each time he stepped. He looked over and saw he was driving Ezazel to madness. Desperado whinnies softly, having fun with himself. He wore a smug look on his face.
Rezziegekko

Rezziegekko

Number of posts : 333

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [ENG] Don't Stop Searching [ENG] Don't Stop Searching Emptyzo 29 jul 2012 - 21:23

Her head was low to the ground. Slowly she was moving along the high trees. Her ears where moving all of the time. The walk was slowly and boring, the only thing she dis was going hill up and down, and that all of the time. Two horses came in her sight. Her ears fly's forward, finally.. Company.... ,,HEY!'' She really shouted the words tho the horses to get some attention. She galopped to the two horses, one with blue manes and a light color, the other with a dark color and white manes. When she was with the horses she slowly stopped. ,,Hello...'' She growled a little bit. ,,And who may you guys be?'' A little bit of hesitance was audible.

~I hope you guys don't mind i'm posting here, it's my first post in english and i think it's not really great grammatical.~
Twisted-Desire

Twisted-Desire

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [ENG] Don't Stop Searching [ENG] Don't Stop Searching Emptyzo 29 jul 2012 - 21:28

Desperado turns around, quieting his steps again. He looks at the new horse, then realized he didnt even know his travel companion's name. He flicks his ears, his nostrils flaring slightly. He decided to present himself as a strong willed horse. "Hello" He whinnies softly, but doesnt answer her question.

**Nope, I dont mind and I'm sure Printed doesnt either ^_^ Im a bit of an amateur RPer myself, so it's fine if you have some grammar mishaps ^_^**
Printed-Shadows

Printed-Shadows

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [ENG] Don't Stop Searching [ENG] Don't Stop Searching Emptyzo 29 jul 2012 - 21:45

--Ezazel

"What is your all's problem with being quiet!" Still keeping his voice low. "Do you all even know what a shade is?" He spat. His voice louder. Almost in a yell. There was a pause. "Ezazel" he said. "this is Desperado" he said as he nodded to the blue maned horse. "Now. Can we try to not be eaten?" This time it was implied as a question. He smelled them all around. Shades. They needed to move. His nostrils flared. His eyes couldn't see them. "Let's move." He said. He didn't want to alarm the others. "Softly." he added.

--Ezazel is a demon horse. Just FYI. but not a shade. He had very sharp senses. Like the vampires off of twilight. (just not the fag part) I also want to apologize for power playing earlier. I didn't realize what I was doing.
Twisted-Desire

Twisted-Desire

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [ENG] Don't Stop Searching [ENG] Don't Stop Searching Emptyzo 29 jul 2012 - 21:49

Desperado flicks his ears. "I guess if you want to, you can come with us" He whinnies softly at the mare. He then turns back to Ezazel. "How did you know my name?" He says, walking lightly.

**It's fine I do it some times too
Printed-Shadows

Printed-Shadows

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [ENG] Don't Stop Searching [ENG] Don't Stop Searching Emptyzo 29 jul 2012 - 21:57

--Ezazel

"That's not important." Ezazel paused. He looked around. The smell was overwhelming.

Both of the horses stood there and looked at him. Waiting for him to finish.

"We need to move. Now." He said. His voice getting a slight edge to it. Ezazel started to gallop. Then flat out fly. (of course. Not literally) The other horses worked on keeping up with him. The thought of being alone scared them. It scared Ezazel slightly too. This forest was big. He wouldn't have a decoy if he was alone.

Twisted-Desire

Twisted-Desire

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [ENG] Don't Stop Searching [ENG] Don't Stop Searching Emptyzo 29 jul 2012 - 22:03

Desperado launches himself into a fast gallop. He chases after Ezazel, only able to see him because of his white hair. Desperado was snorting and panting, but he managed to shift into an even faster gallop.
Printed-Shadows

Printed-Shadows

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [ENG] Don't Stop Searching [ENG] Don't Stop Searching Emptyzo 29 jul 2012 - 22:10

--Ezazel

The trio flew out of the clearing. They were on the rank two border. If not already across it. The smell of the shades was weaker here. But he knew they were still not safe. Two bright lights shown far off in the horizon. Ezazel didn't stop, but even he grew tried after that far of a run. He needed to find a clearing, preferably backed up to the ocean or a large and deep lake. Then. far off, he saw it.

"Over there!" Ezazel yelled. Desperado and the mare both nodded. Ezazel stood ever so slightly in the water. Watching, waiting. Something still wasn't right. He couldn't smell Shade anymore. He couldn't smell anything at all. The snow beat down out of the sky, chilling them all the bone. He couldn't see. They were all blind. The water was freezing as it lapped at Ezazel's heels.
Rezziegekko

Rezziegekko

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [ENG] Don't Stop Searching [ENG] Don't Stop Searching Emptyzo 29 jul 2012 - 22:14

everything happend so fast, the dark horse said his name and the name of the other horse. And before she could answer the both horses where gone, so fast as se possibly can she moved herself to the two horses. She didn't understand way they where running so fast. The shades where not active right now, but maybe the horses didn't know. ,,HEY! WAIT! THE SHADES ARE NOT ACTIVE RIGHT NOW! THERE IS NO NEED TO HURRY!'' She shouted the words to the two horses before her. ,,MY NAME IS YEW!'' And after that words she followed the black horse with the beautiful name Ezazel.
Twisted-Desire

Twisted-Desire

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [ENG] Don't Stop Searching [ENG] Don't Stop Searching Emptyzo 29 jul 2012 - 22:16

Desperado throws his head about, galloping then slowing down and stopping, right next to Ezazel even though he didnt know it. He couldnt see, at all. He was sweating and panting like crazy. The water didnt help that too much either.
Printed-Shadows

Printed-Shadows

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [ENG] Don't Stop Searching [ENG] Don't Stop Searching Emptyzo 29 jul 2012 - 22:20

--Ezazel

He saw something come into view. He tensed. Finally he saw it was the mare. Yew.
He snarled a bit. "If you think that the bad things in the world operate on a schedule then you are sadly mistaken. He lowered his stance, loosening up a bit. The snow was still blowing full force. They were all freezing. The shades must be as well.

"If they wanted to attack us now would be the time. But I don't think they know where we are. Nobody make a sound. I think they are still here." Ezazel's voice was low, and barely made a noise up against the wind. Yew moved towards Ezazel. She was cold, he could see that. He only loved Mirage, and shown little compassion for the mare.
Twisted-Desire

Twisted-Desire

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [ENG] Don't Stop Searching [ENG] Don't Stop Searching Emptyzo 29 jul 2012 - 22:23

Desperado looks at the two and smiles slightly to himself in his mind, his head up tall. A second or so after happiness, he remembers why he left Italy, why he could never find happiness again, and lowers his head to almost the ground. He licks some of the water, with the large snowflakes on top of it.
Rezziegekko

Rezziegekko

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [ENG] Don't Stop Searching [ENG] Don't Stop Searching Emptyzo 29 jul 2012 - 22:26

First she was running on the land, and the other moment she was in the water. Slowly she walked to Ezazel. ,,Yes, but i never heard that they killed when it was not a blue moon.'' Where here words to the dark stallion. ,,So, if you don't excuse me, i have to say that i'm not scared of those shades, not now, not when the moon is up. I never saw them sho i don't believe in those ghost story's.'' Her words where so simple, clear and simple. She had it cold, very cold, stupid winter... ,,And you, do you believe in those ghost story's? But i will be quiet, because this sir here wants me to be.'' Asked she tho Desperado, here words where destroying tho the stallion Ezazel. She meant it tho be..
Twisted-Desire

Twisted-Desire

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [ENG] Don't Stop Searching [ENG] Don't Stop Searching Emptyzo 29 jul 2012 - 22:31

Desperado looks up and raises his head a bit, his usual spunk lost for now. "Me? Well, I've never seen a Shade... But I'm new here, so I dont have the best opinion on things." He says, quieter than he would normally speak. He was starting to be able to see, so he looks at Ezazel, then back to Yew.
Rezziegekko

Rezziegekko

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [ENG] Don't Stop Searching [ENG] Don't Stop Searching Emptyzo 29 jul 2012 - 22:39

A little, sarcastic smile was able to see on her lips. Slowly her head moved to Desperado. ,,But Desperado, i'm new to. I never have seen a blue moon before, i just don't believe in ghost story's and legends. Do you?'' The last qeeustion whas to bot of the stallions. She started moving backwards, she stopped when she can look at both stallions. ,,And now tell me, what are you stallions here. And you...'' She looked at Desperado. ,,How do you get those blue manes? I must say that i like them and i think they are looking beautiful on your coat color.'' Here voice was just a whisper, notting more. Like she think that it would be more scary when hére voice was nothing more than a whisper...
Twisted-Desire

Twisted-Desire

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [ENG] Don't Stop Searching [ENG] Don't Stop Searching Emptyzo 29 jul 2012 - 22:44

He turns and looks at her. No one had said they liked his hair on his journey yet, so he was slightly happy about the compliment. "I'm a Saphyra. We come from Italy, around Rome and the surrounding areas. We all have bright colored hair. But I left the herd I was in, and came here" He informs Yew, his ears turned out to the side.
Rezziegekko

Rezziegekko

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [ENG] Don't Stop Searching [ENG] Don't Stop Searching Emptyzo 29 jul 2012 - 22:53

She looked to the moon that was up, it was almost full. She heard anough story's about the scared moon to know when the shades will be active, at least, she thinked she knows. ,,Awh, that way.'' Said she tho Desperado, still thinking about the moon, so here voice was still nothing more than a whisper. ,,The moon... Isn't it beautifull? I love the blue color of it, i geeus that's it will take two or three days and the our friends the shades will come, if we may believe the ghost story's we heard.'' Here eays moved from Desperado to Ezazel.

~ I have to go so i will not response till tomorrow~
Gesponsorde inhoud

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [ENG] Don't Stop Searching [ENG] Don't Stop Searching Empty

[ENG] Don't Stop Searching

Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Terug naar boven
Pagina 1 van 3Ga naar pagina : 1, 2, 3  Volgende

Soortgelijke onderwerpen

-
» Still searching
» Devantium is searching for you!!
» Searching: Little present for Kato
» I can't stop my heart | Shades
» If you start me up, I'll never stop [Delaney]

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum
Blue Moon Horses :: [ENG] Don't Stop Searching A2tpGgU :: » Archive :: Minanter-
» CHATBOX