Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Ga naar beneden
Ga naar pagina : Vorige  1, 2, 3  Volgende
AuteurBericht
Printed-Shadows

Printed-Shadows

Number of posts : 47
[ENG] Don't Stop Searching - Pagina 2 Vide

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [ENG] Don't Stop Searching [ENG] Don't Stop Searching - Pagina 2 Emptyma 30 jul 2012 - 2:20

--Ezazel

"My story?" He said. A bit of a laugh in his voice. "haha. My story is to long for one night." Desperado raised an eye a bit.

"Fine. I shall tell you my story." He looks at them both. Freezing. Yew was studying the scar on his cheek. "I came from Italy two. I have know the Saphyras close to 25 years. And yes, that is a long time. And no, I am not normal. I lurked in the forest. Nyle was my master. I did his bidding for many years. The deal was, I work for him, and in exchange, I get immortality. Little did I know he also took my soul." Both of the horses heads turned as he finished that sentence.
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
Twisted-Desire

Twisted-Desire

Number of posts : 26

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [ENG] Don't Stop Searching [ENG] Don't Stop Searching - Pagina 2 Emptyma 30 jul 2012 - 2:23

"Yeah right. Tryin' to act all special infront of the lady" Desperado snorts, looking at Ezazel. He couldnt figure where he knew Ezazel from, but they had to have met since they both came from Italy. He swishes his tail back and forth.
Printed-Shadows

Printed-Shadows

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [ENG] Don't Stop Searching [ENG] Don't Stop Searching - Pagina 2 Emptyma 30 jul 2012 - 2:41

--Ezazel

"You think I am kidding? Where in the world would I have got this scar from. These eyes from? These markings from. Every sense in my body is on high alert. Forever. Honestly, no offense Yew. Your pretty. But I want to see Mirage. She is supposed to be here. I have been looking for a while now." Ezazel said. Lowering his head, he turned and looked at yew. "Have you seen her?"

The look in her eyes said it all. She had not seen her. Ezazel turned at looked at Desperado. That same blank look persisted.
Twisted-Desire

Twisted-Desire

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [ENG] Don't Stop Searching [ENG] Don't Stop Searching - Pagina 2 Emptyma 30 jul 2012 - 2:44

Desperado looks at him. "Alright, so your some phsycotic demon horse. Got it. Is this Mirage your wifey?" he teases, splashing the water with his hoof.
Printed-Shadows

Printed-Shadows

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [ENG] Don't Stop Searching [ENG] Don't Stop Searching - Pagina 2 Emptyma 30 jul 2012 - 2:48

--Ezazel.

"Psychotic? No. Demon? Yes. And mirage my wife? More or less my only love interest. But we are not married. We are both wanted for too many things by two many people. We decided that wouldn't be wise. We came to blue moon for a new start." He began to walk. Then he stopped.

"I am going to go look for her. I would stay here, You only have to watch from 3 sides. Or come if you want. Just don't slow me up." He said. Turning back away. He began to trot.
Twisted-Desire

Twisted-Desire

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [ENG] Don't Stop Searching [ENG] Don't Stop Searching - Pagina 2 Emptyma 30 jul 2012 - 2:55

Desperado thought about following him, but decides otherwise. He walks out of the water and along the shoreline, slowly and looking down at the water. After walking what felt like a mile or so, he lays down, curling and resting his head on his hooves.
Printed-Shadows

Printed-Shadows

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [ENG] Don't Stop Searching [ENG] Don't Stop Searching - Pagina 2 Emptyma 30 jul 2012 - 3:58

---Ezazel

The snow almost had stopped. Just a few flurries falling here and there. For hours he walked. The light flurries fell from the trees. The birds began to sing again. The sun shown softly through the trees. He had walked all night. For several more hours we walked. At noon he would head back to the lake, he told himself. Ezazel had become very dry, and very hungry.

Right before he was begining to head back, he cried, "Mirage" very loudly, He feared he would never see her again. Then, he herd something, soft, quiet.

"Ezazel?" said a timid voice. Ezazel darted for the sound, thinking only of mirage. Then he saw her. Thin, weak, and hurt. But she was here. She had made it. They were together at last.
Twisted-Desire

Twisted-Desire

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [ENG] Don't Stop Searching [ENG] Don't Stop Searching - Pagina 2 Emptyma 30 jul 2012 - 4:00

Desperado watches as the waves crashed up against some rocks. He listens to the warm, calming sound they created. He soon felt his eyes get heavy, and not long after, fell asleep.
Printed-Shadows

Printed-Shadows

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [ENG] Don't Stop Searching [ENG] Don't Stop Searching - Pagina 2 Emptyma 30 jul 2012 - 4:41

--Ezazel and Mirage

"I found you." Ezazel said. Calm, quiet. He brushed back the hair off of her face.
"I knew you would." She said. Her bpdy was small. She was starved. She was hurt, no doubt. The deep cuts on her rump said it all. Something had happened to her. Ezazel wasn't there to save her. For the first time in a long time, a small tear escaped Ezazel. Feeling the wetness on her neck, Mirage turned around. She lightly touched his neck, stretching. Her eyes glowing bright purple. She too began to cry.

"I should have said this before I left." Ezazel began. Mirage looked up at him. "I love you."
Mirage smiled. "I love you too." Mirage said.
"We should get back to the lake. I don't trust the woods." Ezazel said. The snow was heavier in the woods. There was hardly any sun to melt it. Mirage followed Ezazel. She took much smaller footsteps, but was just as agile.
Twisted-Desire

Twisted-Desire

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [ENG] Don't Stop Searching [ENG] Don't Stop Searching - Pagina 2 Emptyma 30 jul 2012 - 4:53

"Hey, wait up Desperado!" She shouted as the stallion raced across the beach. Looking back over his shoulder, he turns and jumps to a stop, whinnying and nuzzling her shoulder. He was breathing heavily, his muscles bulging against his sweat coated coat. "I love you" he whinnies quietly. The mare steps back. Her ears were turned back and her eyes didnt look up at him. "Desperado, we have known eachother for a long time. We are friends, and thats it" She says, the last bit harsh. Desperado steps back, too shocked to say anything. The mare turns and gallops off, back to the herd.

Desperado wakes up, standing up quickly. He sighs and looks down at the water.
Printed-Shadows

Printed-Shadows

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [ENG] Don't Stop Searching [ENG] Don't Stop Searching - Pagina 2 Emptyma 30 jul 2012 - 5:08

--Ezazel and Mirage

The two walked side by side back to the beach. There was still a good amount of snow on the ground, but not near as much. Mirage stopped dead in her tracks at the blue haired horse.
"Ezazel. Is that a saphyra? Way out here?" She said.
"Yes." He replied. They stood at the edge of the woods, watching the blue haired horse stand up.
"How..." Her sentence trailed off.
"Desperado" Said Ezazel. He walked over to the stallion. "This is my beautiful Mirage. I found her."
Twisted-Desire

Twisted-Desire

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [ENG] Don't Stop Searching [ENG] Don't Stop Searching - Pagina 2 Emptyma 30 jul 2012 - 5:20

Desperado was walking, his head so low he might as well been grazing. He sees Ezazel's hooves and looks up at him, lifting his head. He looks at the mare, Mirage. Out of respect, he dips his head a bit, then huffs into the cool air. "Glad you found her." He says, walking around them and back on his path. He didnt know where he was going, but he kept walking still.
Printed-Shadows

Printed-Shadows

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [ENG] Don't Stop Searching [ENG] Don't Stop Searching - Pagina 2 Emptyma 30 jul 2012 - 5:40

--Ezazel and Mirage

They stood together, silent. Looking out at the lake. The day was warm for that time of year. The breeze was low, and the lake smelled good. Clean. Ezazel wrapped his tail around Mirage, her head resting on his shoulder.

"Tell me everything." Ezazel said. Voice still with it's calmness.
"That would ruin the moment." Mirage said back.
Twisted-Desire

Twisted-Desire

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [ENG] Don't Stop Searching [ENG] Don't Stop Searching - Pagina 2 Emptyma 30 jul 2012 - 5:49

Desperado had before he knew it, walked back to the very spot he met Ezazel at. He crosses the river, then continues walking.
Rezziegekko

Rezziegekko

Number of posts : 333

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [ENG] Don't Stop Searching [ENG] Don't Stop Searching - Pagina 2 Emptyma 30 jul 2012 - 8:03

The dark stallion told his story, a little chuckle go's out of the mouth of Yew, but she did knowed she better not laugh. ,,Alright, i think i believe, but do you guys wanna say that there are more horses with weird colored mane?" She had never seen something like that before and it inspired here. Before she really could answer the dark stallion was gone. Yew to walked to the river, to do something, her head gets to the river and she drink a little bit. She looked calm at the new horse, a mare with the name Mirage. ,,Mirage isn't it? The name is Yew." Her voice to was louder and calm.
Twisted-Desire

Twisted-Desire

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [ENG] Don't Stop Searching [ENG] Don't Stop Searching - Pagina 2 Emptyma 30 jul 2012 - 8:20

Desperado lays down by the river, his foreleg and hoof hanging over the bank of it. He looks into the water. It was so still, and calm. The Saphyra rolls onto his side, looking up at the night sky and the blue moon that hung overhead. He flicks his ears, letting the sounds of the night slowly drift him back to sleep.

He didnt know what to do. Desperado had just ruined his relationship with his only friend. The stallion turned on his back hooves, heading towards the coast. He needed to leave Italy, that was for sure.
Printed-Shadows

Printed-Shadows

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [ENG] Don't Stop Searching [ENG] Don't Stop Searching - Pagina 2 Emptyma 30 jul 2012 - 8:59

The stallion kept his mare close. Following her. She walked over to introduce herself to the mare named Yew. "Hello." Mirage said. "My name is Mirage." Mirage's expression was soft, kind. Much different than her boyfriend's. Ezazel walked up, not wanting to leave his love again. He lowered his head, trying to not look as mean. "And this is my Ezazel." Mirage said. Still sounding really sweet. She smiled. Ezazel never took his eyes off of her. He feared of loosing her again.

Laatst aangepast door Printed-Shadows op ma 30 jul 2012 - 9:12; in totaal 1 keer bewerkt
Rezziegekko

Rezziegekko

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [ENG] Don't Stop Searching [ENG] Don't Stop Searching - Pagina 2 Emptyma 30 jul 2012 - 9:10

See? Yew knowed it, the name of the mare was Mirage. When the mare Mirage said the name of Ezazel her eyebrow gets up. ,,Yes, i know him.'' She said, meaner than she wanted to be. But the words of the mare with the black legs and the very pale flaxen manes. ,,Where is that other stallion. That.... Desperado?'' She asked more to herself than to the other two horses. Without saying anything she turned en walked to Desperado, wich she can see now. With her hoof she touched the Stallion, not very soft. ,,Hey! Do you wanna be sick or what?'' She whispered her words in his ear.
Printed-Shadows

Printed-Shadows

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [ENG] Don't Stop Searching [ENG] Don't Stop Searching - Pagina 2 Emptyma 30 jul 2012 - 9:19

Ezazel looked at the mare as she walked off.
"Mirage" He said calmly. How did she know me." Ezazel said.
"I don't know." Mirage replied. Although Ezazel wasn't looking for much of an answer. Ezazel turned back to Mirage. He nuzzeled her neck, then walked to her back, starring at her scars. "Mirage." He said calmly. How did you get these?" He finished.
"I got on the wrong side of a wild cat." Mirage said.
"Sure." Ezazel said. Not meaning it in an offensive way, more or less jokingly. He never raised his voice at her.

Laatst aangepast door Printed-Shadows op ma 30 jul 2012 - 9:35; in totaal 1 keer bewerkt
Twisted-Desire

Twisted-Desire

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [ENG] Don't Stop Searching [ENG] Don't Stop Searching - Pagina 2 Emptyma 30 jul 2012 - 9:19

"Where is that, Desperado?" The leader of the heard whinnies. None of the horses answered, and the mare just kept quiet. Meanwhile, Desperado was at it again, racing along the shore as the cool water lapped at his ankles on the hot day.

Desperado wakes and looks up at Yew. He stands, shaking his mane free of the dirt that had gathered. "Get sick? Why would that happen?" He says, digging his hoof into the cold ground.
Printed-Shadows

Printed-Shadows

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [ENG] Don't Stop Searching [ENG] Don't Stop Searching - Pagina 2 Emptydi 31 jul 2012 - 1:45

"Nyle didn't get to you. Did he?" Ezazel question. His voice low, and very strong.
"No. Let it go." Mirage said. Trying to turn around. Her eyes stared Ezazel, watching him.
"Mirage." He said, voice higher, softer. "Please."
"Now's not the time. I will tell you when we are alone. I promise." Mirage said.
"Okay." Ezazel said. Walking to the edge of the lake. He kicked up snow and sand as he went. Then he laid down. He turned and watched Mirage come and lay down with him. Ezazel laid there. Head up. Mirage was much smaller than him, and laid her head down along his shoulder and chest. Ezazel smiled. It was late, they should sleep. Of course, every noise made ezazel look up. He hadn't slept in about 48 years now. Not since he lost his soul. Mirage looked up at him.
"You should at least try." She said, half asleep. Ezazel only smilied at her, as she laid back down.

Rezziegekko

Rezziegekko

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [ENG] Don't Stop Searching [ENG] Don't Stop Searching - Pagina 2 Emptywo 1 aug 2012 - 23:11

She just ignored the other two horses. She was getting a little bit of sick of the horses, with their loving stuff. It was not really a thing for here, al that love and stuff. She laught hard when the stallion in the front of her say something. ,,Why?'' chuckles Yew. ,,Why? Maybe... Because it is winter, so the ground is really cold and will make you sick. I suppose you don't want to bee sick? So hup! Of the ground! Or... Wait, you are of the ground...'' A little bit ashamed she stopt talking stupid her...
Printed-Shadows

Printed-Shadows

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [ENG] Don't Stop Searching [ENG] Don't Stop Searching - Pagina 2 Emptywo 1 aug 2012 - 23:22

Morning came. It wasn't near warm as yesterday. Mirage got up, shaking the new fallen snow off her back.
"I'm going looking for them. You should stay here." Mirage said, still steadying on her feet.
"I'll come too." Ezazel said, getting up in one quick motion.
"No. I think they left cause of you. I can handle myself." Mirage said, bending over to take a drink before she left. Ezazel stepped behind her, and asked.
"What am I going to do while your gone?"
"I don't know. Guard the beach?" Mirage replied, sweet but slightly sarcastic.
"Okay." Ezazel said, letting out a sigh. He thought about following her, but then thought about just staying here. He only had to watch from three angles. And then Mirage galloped off. Not doing her cuts any favors, she stopped when she saw the path Yew and Desperado had left as they walked through the woods. She followed it, carefully. Then she saw them.

"Hello." Mirage said as she walked in. "He isn't here. Promise. I just worry about a horse out in the woods alone."

Twisted-Desire

Twisted-Desire

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [ENG] Don't Stop Searching [ENG] Don't Stop Searching - Pagina 2 Emptydo 2 aug 2012 - 0:58

"Italy was cold in the winter. I am sure I can handle it. But I do appreciate your concern." Desperado says, shaking his coat free of snow, then flicking his tail against his body to get chunks of snow out of it. He finishes then turns, looking at Mirage. "Who isnt here. Ezazel? Well, if he is a 'hell horse' like he says he is which I dont doubt then he should be alright alone. It would probably be best for us to head back, though." The saphyra says, taking a step forward towards the beach.
Printed-Shadows

Printed-Shadows

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [ENG] Don't Stop Searching [ENG] Don't Stop Searching - Pagina 2 Emptydo 2 aug 2012 - 1:17

Mirage watched the stallion stand up. "You wouldn't be the fist one to doubt him." She said, very softly. "The mare. Yew was her name, I think. Where is she?" Mirage looked around, but she couldn't find hardly any sight of her. Mirage stood back as Desperado started walking towards the beach

Gesponsorde inhoud

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [ENG] Don't Stop Searching [ENG] Don't Stop Searching - Pagina 2 Empty

[ENG] Don't Stop Searching

Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Terug naar boven
Pagina 2 van 3Ga naar pagina : Vorige  1, 2, 3  Volgende

Soortgelijke onderwerpen

-
» Still searching
» Devantium is searching for you!!
» Searching: Little present for Kato
» I can't stop my heart | Shades
» If you start me up, I'll never stop [Delaney]

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum
Blue Moon Horses :: [ENG] Don't Stop Searching - Pagina 2 A2tpGgU :: » Archive :: Minanter-
» CHATBOX