Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Ga naar beneden
Ga naar pagina : Vorige  1, 2, 3
AuteurBericht
Twisted-Desire

Twisted-Desire

Number of posts : 26
[ENG] Don't Stop Searching - Pagina 3 Vide

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [ENG] Don't Stop Searching [ENG] Don't Stop Searching - Pagina 3 Emptydo 2 aug 2012 - 1:34

Desperado stops, looking back over his shoulder. "Yew, is back by the river." He whinnies, then turns back around and continues walking. He got tired of traveling so slow, so he canters the rest of the way and stops when he sees the tall black horse with white hair. Walking down the small dune he was on, he stops a few paces away from Ezazel. He says nothing.
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
Printed-Shadows

Printed-Shadows

Number of posts : 47
[ENG] Don't Stop Searching - Pagina 3 Vide

Contact
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [ENG] Don't Stop Searching [ENG] Don't Stop Searching - Pagina 3 Emptyvr 3 aug 2012 - 12:49

Ezazel spots the stallion only a second before the stallion sees him. He turned. And started to walk. Mirage ran to catch up with him before he left. Ezazel didn't say anything. Just left. Mirage looked at him, puzzled. This was odd, even for him.
"Leaving for rank two." He told her. "please come. I worry about you here" He told her. He never looked back at Desperado.

Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden

[ENG] Don't Stop Searching

Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Terug naar boven
Pagina 3 van 3Ga naar pagina : Vorige  1, 2, 3

Soortgelijke onderwerpen

-
» Still searching
» Devantium is searching for you!!
» Searching: Little present for Kato
» I can't stop my heart | Shades
» If you start me up, I'll never stop [Delaney]

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum
Blue Moon Horses :: [ENG] Don't Stop Searching - Pagina 3 A2tpGgU :: » Archive :: Minanter-
» CHATBOX